Chief Elder Osiris : Impatience Is Just As Much A Virtue As Patience

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Impatience Is Just As Much A Virtue As Patience

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, first allow me to say that when ever there are so call Black Afrikans in the Diaspora America or any where else in the Matrix of the oppressors society, come before you insulting your intelligence by making claim that Religion has a track record of Black people condemning Lucifer Religious doctrine, and you sit idly by and allow such a Lie to be told to you, as if it is information you agree with and you are claiming to be an intelligent Reasonable Rational and Logical Thinkers, the Mental Tools if used, will and does in fact rebuke the liar that make such a claim, stating that Black Folks have always or is in the know about the Curse of Religion and the hold it has on the Mind of Black People that serve to the detriment of Black People lives.

Now, what condemn such a statement about Black People, claiming that we already know that religion is Black People curse and that such information to Black people is old News, is the fact that all of your so call Lame Black Leaders are advocate of such a curse that is to be received by Black People and such a curse require your patience during the Time of Black Folks need, and it serve to be the cure, the solution to Black People problem, well, so states the liar caught under the curse of religion, a religion that teach we are to seek salvation through Jesus for our Soul protection, when in fact the Soul is not in need of protection and such a religious Lie is coming from the Curse imposed upon the Mind belief of Black people today, and you dare to not grow to become impatient with such a lying promise?

Beloved, what I share, is there for you to either accept or reject, the wise among us will be able to identify the Fool among us, by the revelation of our Thoughts, concerning the Problems that hold our Body life in captivity, a Life that does not Think any more, why? because of the curse of Religion that teach us to be patience in our Time of trouble and do not grow impatience, such is Lucifer advice, they that cause all of the trouble for the Body Life living of Black People.

Beloved, you can not contemplate a solution to your problem as long as you remain a victim of the Curse of Religion, and it is uninformed Black people who are are coming telling you that you already know that Religion is a curse upon your Black Life but there is no sign of evidence that such is the case, concerning our knowledge about Religion, because it is that religion that Black people hold to be the ark of our Black Life salvation and we suffer from such gross negligence from having a desire to know the Divine Truth about Religion.

It is an insult to you and an act of disrespect of you, for somebody to come before you telling you what you know that you do not know about Religion being a curse upon Black people, when all of the Time we are falling all over ourselves on Sunday morning going to the Den of Lucifer, those Religious Halls we give such a Religious Names

Now, allow me to continue to be Real and Divinely Truthful with you, even though I know what I share with you, wake up every fiber of resentment of your Mind against me, but as I have often shared with you beloved, Wisdom does not become upset about what Ignorance say about it, because if it did, the both would be riding the same boat of lies and deception that is misguiding the Black Life today..

Now, tell me, what is it about Black people who suggest that by Black people showing patience, it will bring about change to the Body Life Living Condition of Black People today, where is the evidence that Patience serve as a desired virtue for Black People and Impatience does not, Hell, we have been Patience for Five Hundred Years in the Diaspora and we find ourselves still with a slave mentality, the sign being us crying for more patience to be shown by Black people toward the Human Beings who play tricks still with our Lives, by messing around with our Mind, and today, there are shenanigans of Black People who are imitating those other people with a history of abusing the Mind thought of Black People by saying all kind of irrational things in an effort to throw you off of your Divine groove which enable you to desire to hear and know the Divine Truth, and those Black impostors do so until this day.

Beloved, we have yet to give impatience our respect and it is because of our Religious training, which says only Patience is the greatest virtue of all, and by Black people being a victim of the curse of religion and no longer has a Divine created philosophy about Life of our own, we go procrastinating about what Black people know and when to know, which require for black people to Divinely Think, which as we live under the curse of religion, we live without Thinking, but believing everything religion has taught us, and I share with you that which religion teach you to believe and for Black People to be believers and not Thinkers and that to be impatience is not a desired virtue to have in a Time of living an abusive Body Life, when in fact it is our patience that secure our present condition we now are living as Black so call Afrikan People, so beloved, to believe that being impatience is not a Great virtue to have, that is the greatest Lie that has ever been told to victims of abuse.

You have some Black people who love to be repetitious and impersonating Black people lying oppressors and feel comfortable in emulating our oppressors, there are many Black people who go around Black people always repeating the oppressors proverbs about life and never trying to create proverbs about our Black Life that will be more Divine in connection to Black people and our Body life living condition in this evil world, we have nothing but patience as we wait on Jesus to come through his religious veil to save us Black people.

Beloved, today Black Folks lives are control by Lucifer themselves, Lucifer the Human gods of this world, and today Black people now find ourselves living in a bubble of having patience with the Devil, Satan, and we have become a member of Lucifer Religious Cult.

You see, in an evil tricky lying and deceiving world, which we now live in, and today many Black people have taken on the spirit of Lucifer the Human Being, Black People now find ourselves in Lucifer world, but it sure as Hell does not mean that we have to be a part of such an Evil world, but as long as Black people preach white people philosophy about life and keep believing that Patience hold to be a Virtue that will serve to the advantage of Black People in our present living condition, more so than Black People learning to become impatience with the evil that is upon us, holding us to be victims of the Curse of Religion, and it is that white folks religion that teach us to believe and not to desire to know the cause of our Body Life problem.

Beloved, under such a religious curse that have you believing that impatience is not a desired virtue to have, it is such a believing mind that tell you that there is no present Time for Divine change to come to the Body Life living of Black People.

So if impatience is become our pursuit to practice and if you have an ounce of intelligence, Black people should know what ever we are doing at the presence Time, having all of this patience we talk about, it **** Well is not working to the advantage of Black People Body Life living condition.

When Black People become aware of the virtue of being impatience with Evil and all of its attributes, then and only then will the solution to the problem of Black people come to be apparent to the Thinking Impatience Mind thought of Black People.

Can You Understand That, Beloved

An impatience Mind is a dissatisfied Mind and whenever there is dissatisfaction, there come an action to solve the problem that is causing the impatience of the people who have cause for being impatience.

Impatience and intolerance is the formula for action, but patience and tolerance is the formula that breed inaction and docility, a crying baby require impatience and not patience, one generate action while the other promote inaction and with patience to a crying baby, it serve not to the benefit to the baby, but with impatience of the baby crying, such invoke an action to solve the problem that is causing the baby to cry.

The problem with Black people, is that the sound and action that come from lies and deception has yet to cause an act of impatience among Black people, therefore there is no urgency to act against such vain Lies and acts of deception , the corner stone of religion, that hold a curse on the mind belief of Black people.

Impatience is my virtue, therefore I count not myself to have reached the pinnacle of my Divinity, but there is one thing I do know and that is, I am remembering the past life happening of our Ancient First Way Ancestors and I am forgetting all that Lucifer Religion has taught me, as I proceed to know all that our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors Reveal to me, because therein lies the solution to the problem life of Black People, Religion being a curse upon Black People and Black people being an enemy to impatience, all because religion told us to be so, and such religious obedience serve to be the curse upon Black People which caused the Fall of a once United Black Nation.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
    [email protected]

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    greetings chief and while i would never go into the merits of[religion]one way or the other,what you say about impatience is true but as you well know impatience like anger is destructive if misdirected,what we as a people need is a PLAN to contructively channel our impatience,anger and frustration a plan that we as a people can adhere to and follow because impatience without a plan is blind rage.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved I understand what you are sharing with us regarding impatience, my take regarding this matter is used to invoke a move to action and like anything, it has its merit, given the circumstance involved.

For instance, in a Divine Environment there is no need for the practice of impatience or Patience, we would be revolving in our Divine Circle, being in Harmony, Order, and Balance with nature Universe, thus with our selves action.

You see, I can even see a positive in the use of the two together, Impatience and Rage I am thinking about, Rage when controlled can be of a benefit to those in need of a Life of Peace, Joy, and Justice.

You see, all things we consider to be negative when dealing with the use of Energy, does not produce destructive result, when dealing with the Divine energy, it is required of us when Thinking Divinely, to use that Divine energy in an alternating way so that our thoughts must be grounded in profound Reason and Logic, in order to produce an acceptable Spiritual result, and as you know, when dealing with alternating current, there is what we call a positive and Negative effect that give off a benefitting affect, so impatience and Rage can serve as a positive when alternating Divinely to cause a Divine change to occur in our body Life living condition.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved, As We Revolve To Become Creative Thinkers again.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder