Black People : Immigration Law Begginning To Take Shape Of Nazi Germany

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    9 States Back Immigration Law

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20010645-503544.html

DETROIT — States have the authority to enforce immigration laws and protect their borders, Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox said Wednesday in a legal brief on behalf of nine states supporting Arizona's immigration law.

Cox, one of five Republicans running for Michigan governor, said Michigan is the lead state backing Arizona in federal court and is joined by Alabama, Florida, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas and Virginia, as well as the Northern Mariana Islands.

The Arizona law, set to take effect July 29, directs officers to question people about their immigration status during the enforcement of other laws such as traffic stops and if there's a reasonable suspicion they're in the U.S. illegally.

Now i've stated when discussing this law many times, that it stinks of the old slave codes that were enacted after slavery was abolished in order to keep the so-called free person of color under attack.....

http://www.ipoaa.com/black_codes_louisians_miss_ohio.htm

It also stinks of Nazi Germany and their immigration laws when jews had to carry identification cards, and were branded, and rounded up eventually, is this where this is headed, and why would any afrikan in amerikkka man or woman support such a bill, when its obvious that this will and is going to domino into corruption and illegal search and seizures and beatings,murders, illegal jailings of minorities, of which would also mean you and i.

I spoke on this law, and stated back then some months ago, that this would start to domino to other states, and it would take on a sort of police martial law sort of state mentality, in which whites would attempt to keep out others while keeping their power and jobs to themselves, from legal and the one's deemed "illegal", see this is more than just about "Illegal", this is about amerikkka seemingly trying to create a barrier and buffer that would slow down their loss of power and numbers, because they see the population of black and brown growing, as well as islam and others begginning to take power.

Now that 9 states have backed this, it seems what i said is coming true, and one can only guess what this will lead to in the upcoming years, could we be seeing INTERNMENT CAMPS or worse on the horizon for minorities, they have already enslaved and murdered millions and millions of our ancestral afrikan brothers and sisters throughout the world, already brutalized and encamped japanese during ww2, and as Dr Henry Clarke said in one of his teachings on the nature of the white european and descendents, "If they can't have power over you or your materials, they will attempt to enslave the world or murder it", which is why HUE-MANITY must protect itself from the white race on all levels!

[Youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GabLip4cDXE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GabLip4cDXE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    They Have Terrorized Our Community": Anti-Immigrant List Targets Latinos in Utah
    An anonymous group has distributed a list that is spreading terror and outrage among the Latino community in Utah. The list includes names, addresses, workplaces, phone numbers, birth dates and, in some cases, Social Security numbers of some 1,300 people that the group alleges are undocumented. The list was sent to law enforcement officials, state lawmakers and the media, and urges that those on the list be immediately deported. All the names are Latino, and they include over 200 children and the due dates for six pregnant women. We speak to Tony Yapias of Proyecto Latino de Utah. [includes rush transcript

http://www.democracynow.org/2010/7/15/they_have_terrorized_our_community_anti

YOU ARE 150% RIGHT

And we know thebattle agagainst states rights were many lost lives in that struggle

therefore I propse that we stlle all differences and use this internet from state to state to form our own leaderless leadership where we in unison, by the end of 3 months ,

formalize together, all of us here a Black,.. Pro Black political agenda,
    and hopefully utilize the resources of local networking cyber and otherwise,

to formulate strategies for our,
    not just survival,

but the insured prosperity of our progeny,

I propose and I will let go of all differences, disagreements, arguements or quarrels

for the sake of the urgency and the need for all of us to work in unison to deal with all of these issues coming from the same devil,

Hitler's stuff started from a floundering economy in Germany.
    Elizabeth, enslaved and colonized the melinated world for the same reason, and while the G20 are rubbing pocket lint, and looking for a lost 20 in a winter coat,
    they are more then likely devising more horrors of a scale unimaginable

What you Chiinelo have said here I Ankhur, endorse

and am inspired to do whatever we need to do to unify our people and serve the needs of the Black community

3. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    I firmly believe that if they're here illegally then they should leave the country and/or get in line behind others that are here legally. As far has this spreading into the Black Community and stopping us from getting jobs I think it's already happening considering the Black unemployment record is about 20 percent.

Bottom line is they're not going to stop the Mexicans from crossing the border anytime soon because they are replacing Black jobs in every sector. IMO this list is nothing more than the Liberal Agenda doing everything they can to stir up fear and hate. It's so obvious.

4. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    I agree wholeheartedly, i think its been time for the latino and black community to join together to stop the attack on our communities, i think however, that the lack of education on history and purposely induced divisive tactics by the government to put latinos and blacks against each other is what made this so-called hatred visible, even though to me, from where i'm at up here, the latin and black communities get along fine.

If people would understand things such as this, maybe they wouldn't be so quick to think as mexicans/latinos what have you as an enemy of sorts, but really brothers:

http://www.mexconnect.com/articles/1935-african-roots-stretch-deep-into-mexico

:em3700:

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    C'mon Now Who They Really After, And The REAL reason, i'll let you read this, it may open your eyes a bit:

http://www.mexconnect.com/articles/1935-african-roots-stretch-deep-into-mexico

African Roots Stretch Deep Into Mexico

In Mexico, various Indian peoples still play ancient instruments. And their songs and dances -- which tell of uprisings against their masters -- pay tribute to their ancestors.
    These Mexicans play African "hand pianos" and perform "the dance of the black people." Mexican "corridos" -- or song-stories -- tell of slave uprisings. And the marimbas of Mexico, as well as those of Central America and Ecuador, all have their origins in Africa.

All are examples of the still thriving African legacy in Mexico.

Since 1492, the history of the Americas has been forged by three cultures: indigenous, European, and African - the third root of the Americas, according to the late University of Veracruz professor, Gonzalo Aguirre Beltrán, who was considered Mexico's foremost expert on the African influence on Mexican culture.

The early African presence in the Americas is normally associated with the slave trade in the United States, the Caribbean, Brazil, Central America, Colombia and Peru. Not generally taught in history textbooks is that Mexico was also a key port of entry for slave ships and consequently had a large African population.

In fact, during the colonial era, there were more Africans than Europeans in Mexico, according to Aguirre Beltrán's pioneering 1946 book, "The Black Population in Mexico." And he said they didn't disappear, but in fact took part in forging the great racial mixture that is today Mexico.

"Because of race mixture, much of the African presence is no longer discernible except in a few places such as Veracruz and the Costa Chica in Guerrero and Oaxaca," wrote Aguirre Beltrán.

In Mexico, many of the Africans that entered came to what are now the states of Yucatan, Michoacan, Tlaxcala, Mexico, Chiapas, Veracruz, Guerrero and Oaxaca. Contrary to popular thought, they did not remain in the south but migrated throughout the whole of Mexico, where they were employed in occupations such as mining, the textile industry, ranching, fishing and agriculture. Blacks in Mexico weren't simply slaves. Many were explorers and cofounders of settlements as far north as Los Angeles and other parts of what is today the Southwest United States.

Prior to independence from Spain, there were numerous slave rebellions throughout the Americas, including in Mexico. The first documented slave rebellion in Mexico occurred in 1537; this was followed by the establishment of various runaway slave settlements called "palenques." Some rebellions were in alliance with Indians and mestizos even as far north as Chihuahua. In 1608, Spaniards negotiated the establishment of a free black community with Yagna, a runaway rebel slave. Today, that community in Veracruz bears its founder's name.

The principal guerrilla fighters for Mexican independence from Spain were Indians, mestizos and mulattos. One of the primary leaders of the independence movement, José María Morelos y Pavón, was mulatto, or of African ancestry, as was Vicente Guerrero, Mexico's second president, who officially abolished slavery in 1822. Slavery was actually not done away with until 1829.

Of note, Aguirre Beltrán's research was not well-received in Mexico, says Gabriel Moedano Navarro, director of ethnohistory at the National Museum of Anthropology in Mexico. By 1946, the psyche of the Mexican nation as a mixture of Indian and Spanish blood was well-formed.

Also hidden from history is Mexico's role as a sanctuary to African American slaves during the 19th century. Unknown to even most historians, descendants of these slaves still live in Mexico.

In the summer of 1850, the Mascogos, composed of runaway slaves and free blacks from Florida, along with Seminoles and Kikapus, fled south from the United States, to the Mexican border state of Coahuila. Accompanying the Seminoles were also 'Black Seminoles' -- slaves who had been freed by the tribe after battles against white settlers in Florida.

The three groups eventually settled the town of El Nacimiento, Coahuila, where many of their descendants remain, including some of our distant relatives.

The African presence in Mexico is not so much denied as it is obscured. Aguirre Beltrán's work has brought to light something most Mexicans and Mexican Americans have historically been unaware of -- that they, like other Latinos, have not only Indian and Spanish blood, but African blood as well.

In times of racial discord between Latinos and African Americans, this historical confluence of cultures should serve as a reminder that both communities share common ancestors. In fact, if we probe far enough, we're all related

6. asmith161718

asmith161718 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +158
    What does all of this have to do with illegal immigration. They are crossing the border illegally. They are breaking the law. Companies in America are placing job opening ads in local Mexican newspapers enticing them to come to the United States. They are taking jobs away from law abiding Blacks.

7. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Immigrant Farm Workers Issue Job Challenge

SAN FRANCISCO -- In a tongue-in-cheek call for immigration reform, farm workers are challenging unemployed Americans: Come on, take our jobs.

Arturo Rodriguez, the president of the United Farm Workers, said workers are tired of being blamed by politicians and anti-illegal immigration activists for taking American jobs and have started a campaign called "Take Our Jobs."

The UFW is challenging the nation's unemployed citizens to apply for the some of the thousands of agricultural jobs posted with state agencies. The group said all applicants need to do is fill out an online form and they will be trained and connected to farms.

"They're going to see how hard the work (is). They're not taking no jobs away from nobody," said Santos Quintero, of the United Farm Workers. "The jobs are there, and nobody wants to do the jobs. The only people who want to do it and are available are these people -- undocumented workers."

http://www.ksbw.com/news/24028407/detail.html

8. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I nver discuss my personal feelings, but present analysis

, you said a funny thing bro cause like I always think about that on an empathic level whenever I am on the 7 train or in Queens or what not and I see that Mayan or Aztec family with the baby in the stroller, and I say something encourageing to them cause in NYC any nationality on the world will talk to you if they see your heart is right, and there will be a solidarity between us,

but first Black must unite wil Black

just as Latino and hHispanics have united

Yes there is roomfor unity and a need for that,

but these folks have not been raped of their culture as we have and it is culture that gives one instictive nation building skills

there are many Mayans and Aztecs from Mexico in Queens that do not even speak or write Spanish

9. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632

Who's really ILLEGAL, and what is defined as ILLEGAL in the white man's eyes, even though he himself is ILLEGAL everywhere he sits at in 2010.

Clue for you, when the white man thinks of MINORITY, and ILLEGAL in the same sentence, you reaaaaaaally think he considers you and i as equal and legal, unless you are a slave in mind and body, doing the dirty work to keep his capitalist slave system intact, to keep the white majority enriched and in power, so yea he'll use any trick to keep himself in power, and that means playing HUE-MANITY against each other like pawns, while you continue to crawl after him and this pathetic system, which is ALL the more reason for BLACK BUSINESS, and BLACK UNITY, joined with latino/hispanic/mexican unity whatever to combat this scourge.

We have to build amongst ourselves, and get off the slave trains, and empower, and take back our HUE-MANITY, because right now we slaves to white supremacy and capitalism which go hand in hand in keeping HUE-MANITY powerless, unless you "mixed" out and assimilated into a worthless slave crumb snatcher.

These new laws are nothing but the attempt to keep amerikkka as white as can be, which means maintaining power as can be, because they see the development of the third world rising in the east, and IMMIGRATION is their fear, outwardly, and they fear you and i internally as their former physical slaves, and see you waking up from your present mental slavery, yet some want to help them out, smh!

I already foresee major corruption, purposeful and foolishly with this nazi style law, all they're doing is taking a page out of their nazi brethrens book, and applying it to modern day standards, and like i said, internment camps and/or slavery is on the table of their wicked plans for you and i, if we don't unite and plan!

You ain't going to have to worry about NO ******* giving you a job, or no "ILLEGAL" taking it then.....you'll be forced to work......:pie:smh.........

10. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    Why should whites be allowed to say who comes and who goes in this country?

The Phoenicians arrived here before anyone else did. The south Americans and natives were robbed and murdered over their land.

And everyone is just supposed to "obey" immigration law, be rounded up and put out? Or go willingly? It's time for the merry-go-round to stop. The fantasy is coming to it's end.

I'm sick of operating in this environment and by their hypocritical laws, people are dying all around us and lives are being destroyed. And all some people can think about is playing by their rules.