Brother AACOOLDRE : IMMANUEL: Linked with the Egyptian Amen?

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 14, 2016.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    IMMANUEL LINKED WITH THE EGYPTIAN AMEN????

By Andre Austin

According to Egyptologist Moustafa Gadalla book the word Immanel can be interpreted in two ways, by dividing the word into its basic elements:

1. Imma-nu (with us) and El (Elohim, God) i.e God with us

2. Imman-u (his Amun) and El (is God) i.e His Amun is God

See (Tut-Ankh-Amen: The Living image of the Lord p.36).

The context of this is in conjunction with Mary, the virgin conceiving by the Holy spirit (Matthew 1:20-25). Many Egyptologist relate Mary birth with Isis who turns herself into a Bird (spirit) and generate wind/spirit by flapping her wings to get herself pregnant by Osiris who Satan cut off his penis; a fate Jesus had also on the cross.

The Pyramid texts and coffin texts in Egypt relate Amen as wind/spirit as stated by black historians like George G.M James in Stolen Legacy Chapter V p.75

Amen (Aman) also relates to Truth, and faithfulness as a second root word so says Holman Bible dictionary.

If all of this is true I’m still on solid ground in advancing that St. Paul (Paulina) after apparently being castrated (Philippians 3:2& Galatians 6;15-18) like an Osiris he himself gives birth to a son (Titus). This birth coincides with Amen=truth and faithfulness:

“To Titus, my true son in our common Faith” (Titus 1:4).

There is nothing original in the NT because they lifted and ripped off the Egyptian religion not even leaving the kitchen sink in the house. All those knowing this to be true can say: “Amen”.

Notes:

In Egyptian Mythology Set (Satan) is the father of Anubis, a dog that mutilates the flesh of human cadavers like the Dog (Anubis) in Philippians 3:2).
    Gary Greenberg who wrote 101 Myths of the Bible p.13 documents God initiating Creation with a spoken word Genesis 1 relating to “Amen the wind and Ptah the speaker as both forms of the same deity”.

I’am Amen I’am an Honourable Spirit who hides thyself, and conceals thy form”-The Mummy By Budge p477 compare “Through Faith (Amen) we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear/seen” Hebrews 11:3 . Paul just called Amen a god that creates