Black Spirituality Religion : IMHOTEP [NOAH?]...Just Where Is the Tomb of Imhotep?

Thank you for the white man's chronology of the Egyptian pharaohs and kings. I've done over 20 years of research and contrasted and compared the white's mans chronology of pharaohs and kings and still believe in my research concerning Noah and Imhotep. I look at the very words because words will testify for or against the white mans interpretations of BLACK HISTORY.

Thank you for you statements on the Theben priesthood tombs versus the pharaohs pyramids. But still, Imhotep's tomb is an eye opener because he was so great.

No, Noah did not live before the time of Imhotep BASED ON THE BIBLE TIMELINE and science.

Excuse me, no offense Sister but is not the BIBLE the White mans interpuation also of African and Asian History???
Re written at Nicean Conference.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed

On the real sister THERE is no actual proof that Noah ever existed, Imhotep has stautes and Medu Neters w/ his name written in stone, can you say the same for Noah? See sister I'm not against Noah existing
but if your basing your statements on "what the White man say's" you have to be 360 degrees about it, because the Bible was translated by the White man from Hebrew Arahmic and Greek, and certain things were put in and and left out, but it does not make the entire Bible a lie.
Ok, say if Noah and Imhotep were the same persons and he lived to be 950, NO Egyptian PERIOD lived that long according to Egyptian history going by there own records, if Imhotep lived for 950 yrs he was never mentioned in later times living past the reagn of King Huni, he was not even mentioned in the 4th Dynasty as still living:
Khufu's vizier, was Hemon, or Hemiunu. Hemon was the builder of Khufus Pyramids, and if Imhotep was alive don't you think Hemon of Khufu would have mentioned him still being alive since he was so great?
Im just saying?:10500:

Oh and Noah is not the only Flood story in History--Peace:

Flood Myth
Stories from around the world about the great flood, questions about whether Noah's flood could have occurred, and Ballard's salvage work in the Black Sea.
Epic of Gilgamesh (5)
Myths vs. Legends
In common parlance the stories of the Greek and Roman deities and heroes are indiscriminately referred to as myths and legends. If we wish to be more careful, however, we can differentiate between the two types of story, and between them and folktales and fairy tales, although a story may shift between these different categories, or may contain elements from each of them.
Bulfinch's Mythology - The Flood - Deucalion
"So saying he [Jupiter] took a thunderbolt, and was about to launch it at the world, and destroy it by burning; but recollecting the danger that such a conflagration might set heaven itself on fire, he changed his plan, and resolved to drown it. "

Thank you for the white man's chronology of the Egyptian pharaohs and kings. I've done over 20 years of research and contrasted and compared the white's mans chronology of pharaohs and kings and still believe in my research concerning Noah and Imhotep. I look at the very words because words will testify for or against the white mans interpretations of BLACK HISTORY.

Thank you for you statements on the Theben priesthood tombs versus the pharaohs pyramids. But still, Imhotep's tomb is an eye opener because he was so great.

No, Noah did not live before the time of Imhotep BASED ON THE BIBLE TIMELINE and science.

Dear sister, Two things immediately came to mind. First Noah was NOT an carpenter. The Scriptures indicate that he was very likely a farmer (Gen. 5:29). Noah questioned or hesitated at the enormity of the task at first for that very reason.

That's part of the miracle because he relied soley on Gods direction. I think the task would have been easier if he was indeed an carpenter.

Second, Recording of the bible actually does goes along with historical records. Base solely on facts that have been proven. It's impossible for Noah to be Imhotep. Two totally different eras. Information and facts are neither black or white but proven by historical records and recordings.

Scientific proof that the flood did happen. Thats an fact. We also can pinpoint when the mass of earth divided , Thats proven scientifically as well.

Believe what you like, but books and deep research are far better then on line sites ONLY. Connect the dots, remember it has to make sense and be logical. If the author regardless of skin color has an agenda, its usually revealed early on in their writings. We have to determine what was more probable, based on the information available.

It hard to decipher truth in our history, no doubt. And I browsed the site you posted, too many red flags, immediately. And no solid proof at all, nor any good possiblities at best, IMHO.

Again believe what you like, but their is no facts that indicates they were indeed one. I have to say it's not even an possiblility.

Have a good day.

Jesus Said, 'you must research the words and the scriptures!!!'

Excuse me, no offense Sister but is not the BIBLE the White mans interpuation also of African and Asian History???
Re written at Nicean Conference.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed

On the real sister THERE is no actual proof that Noah ever existed, Imhotep has stautes and Medu Neters w/ his name written in stone, can you say the same for Noah? See sister I'm not against Noah existing
but if your basing your statements on "what the White man say's" you have to be 360 degrees about it, because the Bible was translated by the White man from Hebrew Arahmic and Greek, and certain things were put in and and left out, but it does not make the entire Bible a lie.
Ok, say if Noah and Imhotep were the same persons and he lived to be 950, NO Egyptian PERIOD lived that long according to Egyptian history going by there own records, if Imhotep lived for 950 yrs he was never mentioned in later times living past the reagn of King Huni, he was not even mentioned in the 4th Dynasty as still living:
Khufu's vizier, was Hemon, or Hemiunu. Hemon was the builder of Khufus Pyramids, and if Imhotep was alive don't you think Hemon of Khufu would have mentioned him still being alive since he was so great?
Im just saying?:10500:

Oh and Noah is not the only Flood story in History--Peace:

Flood Myth
Stories from around the world about the great flood, questions about whether Noah's flood could have occurred, and Ballard's salvage work in the Black Sea.
Epic of Gilgamesh (5)
Myths vs. Legends
In common parlance the stories of the Greek and Roman deities and heroes are indiscriminately referred to as myths and legends. If we wish to be more careful, however, we can differentiate between the two types of story, and between them and folktales and fairy tales, although a story may shift between these different categories, or may contain elements from each of them.
Bulfinch's Mythology - The Flood - Deucalion
"So saying he [Jupiter] took a thunderbolt, and was about to launch it at the world, and destroy it by burning; but recollecting the danger that such a conflagration might set heaven itself on fire, he changed his plan, and resolved to drown it. "

Jesus Said;

"You Must Research the WORDS and the SCRIPTURES". Blacks wanted nothing to do with Black Human Rights. They wanted White Roman Rule, White Supremacy. So, Yes the white people took up the cross.

Jesus Said;

That it our Righteousness Does Not Exceed that of the Scribes and Pharisees, we will in no wise enter into the Kingdom of Heaven'!!!

Jesus knew that the white people would soon SEPARATE CHURCH FROM STATE. He knew they would soon become ANTICHRIST and therefore, we have to look at the words.

WORDS will testify for or against themselves.

If you choose to speak against the life and presence of Noah and for Imhotep, that your choice. But, I put the info out there in comparison to the Bible timelife of the life of Noah.

Why would the white man today want to admit the life of Noah. He was a Black man!!! IMOUTHES-SETH.

SETH----SETH----SETH----SETH----SETH----
the 3rd son of Adam and Eve.

Dear sister, Two things immediately came to mind. First Noah was NOT an carpenter.

Base solely on facts that have been proven. It's impossible for Noah to be Imhotep. Two totally different eras.

Have a good day.

Who are you to say that Noah was not a carpenter and then say, you believe he built the ark. Oh yeah, and you are a Christian!?

How could he not be a carpenter and have built an ark made of wood!?

Put your facts down here then 'about your era' statement. Look at my post and review the dates.

Have a nice day.

Who are you to say that Noah was not a carpenter and then say, you believe he built the ark. Oh yeah, and you are a Christian!? .

How could he not be a carpenter and have built an ark made of wood!?

Put your facts down here then 'about your era' statement. Look at my post and review the dates.

Have a nice day.

What I am is irrelavent. If your useing biblical references to compare both men ............. :10500: They had totally different mind sets and ideologies. Noah was a man of God . Would he build Pyramids to honor MEN !! Where is the logic, the only thing they share a like is gender !!! It simply don't make sense.

Ya know............. Nevermind, Hun. :10500: Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk ..............
Whateva you say. Have a good one. Geeeeeeeeeez !!! 20 years, huh ??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back