Black Spirituality Religion : IMHOTEP [NOAH?]...Just Where Is the Tomb of Imhotep?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Chevron Dove, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    IMHOTEP [NOAH?] & XXXXXX: -- The Anointed Rock of God- [ImhoTEP-PETAH]
    Just Where Is the Tomb of Imhotep?

BIBLE TIMELINE******** versus*******SECULAR TIMELINE
    2956 BC - The Birth of Noah*******************************
    --**********************************2980 BC - Imhotep (dates vary)
    2656 BC - Noah- is 300 years old********2667 BC - Step Pyramid built by Imhotep
    --**********************************************(dates vary-3rd Dynasty)
    2500s BC - 4th Dynasty*****************************Giza Pyramids built
    2400s BC - 5th Dynasty*****************************Horus--Sun Temples
    2450s BC - Noah begins to BUILD THE ARK***********
    2456 BC - The Birth of Shem*************************
    2356 BC - Methuselah dies***************************
    2356 BC- April 17 - Great World Flood**** 2356 BC - pharaoh Userkare-5th Dynasty
    ************************************************(victim of the flood)
    2200s BC - 6th Dynasty*****************2200s BC - pharaoh Pepy I
    2100s BC - 7th-10th Dynasty ************2100s BC - Khety pharaohs (Egyptians)
    2000s BC - 11th Dynasty****************2000s BC - Hotep pharaohs (Inyotep)
    2006 BC - Noah dies************************************************
    1900s BC - 12th Dynasty****************1900s BC - pharaoh Ammenehet I
    1600s BC - 13th-17th Dynasty************1600s BC - Hyksos & Hittite pharaohs
    1662 BC - 18th Dynasty*****************1662 BC - Kamoses & Ahmoses kings
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do we all come from Imhotep!? Wow! Although our American educational system does not incorporate the Bible timeline into our curriculum due to the Separation of Church and State, a comparison to the BCE-ACE timeline [or BC-AD respectively] does show that both the lives of the Biblical Noah and the famous Imhotep, high priest of Heliopolis and master architect to the 3rd Dynasty pharaoh Djoser, do coincide! In addition to this revelation, there are so many other similarities. For example, (1) Noah was ‘the high priest’ of the living God and Imhotep was also ‘the high priest of Heliopolis’; (2) Noah was ‘a master carpenter’ and Imhotep was also given the title of ‘master carpenter’; (3) Noah knew how to construct the ark to have many compartments and levels and Imhotep built the Great Step Pyramid at Saqqara with many underground compartments and levels . . .. And, (4) Even more astonishing was the similarity in the name of our Creator God of Noah with the name of the Creator God of Imhotep. So even though my research needs to be confirmed, I am almost certain (about 99.99 percent certain) that Noah and Imhotep would be one and the same man!

1. “ Imhotep was worshipped as god and healer from approximately 2850 B.C. to 525 B.C. . . .”
    IMHOTEP “FATHER OF MEDICINE” (2980 B.C.),
    http://www.nbufront.org/html/MastersMuseums/JHClarke/HistoricalPersonalities/hp2.html

2. “The location for Imhotep’s tomb is still unknown. Many Egyptologists have tried locating it but so far haven’t succeeded. The general consensus is that his tomb is located at Saqqara.”
    Imhotep - Wikipedia -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imhotep

3. “Imhotep lived to a great age, apparently dying in the reign of King Huni, the last of the dynasty. His burial place has not been found but it has been speculated that it may indeed be at Saqqara, possibly in an unattested mastaba 3518.”
    Egypt: Imhotep, Doctor, Architect, High Priest, Scribe and Vizier to King Djoser
    Http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/imhotep.htm

4. “A commoner by birth, [Imhotemp’s] {Sp} intelligence and determination enabled him to rise through the ranks to become one of the king’s most trusted advisors. He eventually held the offices of High Priest of Heliopolis and Lector Priest . . . His tomb has never been found . . . ”
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/historic_figures/imhotep.shtml

Noah dedicated the life of his firstborn son from the wife of the ark to the living God and his name was ‘JAPHETH’ [var. JAPETH, JAPHET ...; ‘Ja’ or ‘high priest’] and as can be seen in its contracted and various form, it [is] the same name as the Creator God of Imhotep, namely ‘PTAH’ [PETAH; meaning literally, ‘the Anointed Rock of God’; hence, Japhetah]. Even though ‘the letter J’ as in ‘Jeho’ was a later replacement letter, it becomes the letter that signifies ‘the firstborn’ and sometimes it was written by another replacement letter, ‘the letter Y’ [var. JAH or YAH]. When the descendants of Japheth [Yaphet] lost their blessing and birthright then, many descendants of Shem became named with ‘the letter J’ as they received the blessing. Names such as ‘Jeremiah’, ‘Joshuah’, ‘Joseph’, ‘Judah’, ‘king Jehoshaphat’, ‘king Jehu’ and more took on the name connection to the living God and his holy name of JEHOVAH [JEHO-VAH]. The very name of ‘Imhotep’ also shares in this connection to the living God; Imhotep [TEP or PETAH in reverse script form]. From the name ‘TEP’ comes words like ‘TEPE’ [such as in Karatepe; tepe or temple] and ‘Tepy-aa’ meaning ‘ancestor’. Imhotep was written to be the high priest of the Creator God PTAH but after he ‘disappeared’ from Egypt, the idea of Ptah as the ‘Creator God’ was changed by the time of the 5th Dynasty and therefore, Ptah [var. Ptah-Osiris] became defined as ‘the god of craft and stone works’. As high priest of Heliopolis [the city of the sun], Imhotep became connected to the living God as being ‘the Creator of the sun’ but, the 5th Dynasty gradually changed this idea. From the god ‘Re’ [var. Ra] in relation to the Creator of the sun, a distinct idea came about with the erections of ‘Sun temples’ and the ‘ben ben’ [the horizon of the horus bird] perched on the ben ben [bench]. The symbolism meant that there was a new form of government ‘on the horizon’ as opposed to the previous 4th Dynasty Seth Kings. Specifically, this new form of government led to the presence of ’white people’ [Asiatics] of whom once again infiltrated the land of Egypt with the quest to dominate. Eventually, the name ‘Osiris’ was changed to ‘Wasir’ which means ‘white’ [Wasir; var. User, Usar, ...Userkare]. What also becomes significant with regards to marking time and the alignment of history would be the end of the construction of stone pyramids which ended with the 5th Dynasty and this dynasty aligns with the same time as THE GREAT WORLD FLOOD!

The end of the Old Pyramid Age and the beginning of the New Pyramid Age thus becomes marked by the presence of an abrupt change in pyramid building material. When the 6th Dynasty formed, the kings did not use stone to build their pyramids but they used mud brick. And based on the descendants of Ham comes more surprising revelations. The very names of the Hamitic grandsons, great grandsons and etc. of Noah and the very kings of the 11th Dynasty match the name of Imhotep! One son of Ham was named ‘Mizraim’ [MIZRA-IM] and most of his sons listed in the Bible share the name ‘IM’ [Im-Hotep]. The name ‘IM’ in the name of ‘Im-Hotep’ means that it [is] ‘a spiritual name’. So the name ‘Noah’ means ‘comfort and rest’ yet the name ‘Imhotep’ carries the meaning of ‘living’ and therefore Imhotep was, ‘the high priest of the living God’. Hence, the name of Imhotep would be Noah’s ‘spiritual name’. Just like us today, he had more than one name!

Another son of Ham and grandson of Noah was named ‘Phut’. He and his descendants actually became the designated ‘priesthood’ of all Ham. Phut-Ham became ‘the Foot’ (the foundation) of all Ham. For this reason, the descendants of Mizraim in Egypt shared a brotherhood bond with the descendants of Phut [var. Put, Phutu or Hutu] and many of the priest of Egypt show that they were linked with the Phut-Ham priesthood of Phoenicia [Nophis]. Likewise, the descendants of Cush-Ham also received men of Phut-Ham [var. Phut; ‘Tupi’, ‘Tuffa’..., in reverse script form; also ‘deffufa’, meaning temple]. The Phutu people of Ham inherited the very sacred lands of North Africa where the pre-flood Theban [Seth] priesthood once existed and where sacred temples such as ‘Ped’ [Ped as in ‘pedestrian’; foot] was also built. And this name ‘Phut’ stems from the name of ‘Imhotep’ [Imho-tep; Pht] as Imhotep was also linked to the land of Noph himself! But it was about the last fifty years of Noah’s life that really shows a connection to the name of Imhotep. After the fateful day when Noah realized that his wife, Ishtar [Imhotep & Ishtar; var. Isis], had abused his son Ham, in less than ten years, Noah sent Shem and his heroes out of the mountains of North Greece to combat the oppressive Kheth-An governments. This universal upheaval lasted for about twenty (20) years, from the time of the collapse of Greater Babylon [the first Cush-Babylonian Empire; Chaldea-Bablyon] until the rise of the Middle Kingdom in Egypt [2060s -to-2040s BC] It was a time of which also included the fall of the temple of Nimrud [Tower of Babel] and the Great Earthquake that split the earth. Around the same time that the Greeks warred [in the 2040s BC], the sons of Ham rose up out of Thebes in South Egypt and became inspired to fight for their lands as well. The 11th Dynasty was able to form and they took on names that attached them to Imhotep. In fact, the founder of the dynasty was named ‘Mentuhotep II’ [Mentu-HOTEP II, var. Monthu-Hotep ‘war god’ & etc.]. He overthrew the Khety government in North Egypt and unified Upper and Lower Egypt [Tawy; two lands] once again. Based upon the Bible timeline, Noah lived for about forty years afterwards and died in 2006 BC.

Finally, Noah lived for 600 years before the flood and for 350 years after the flood. Noah lived long enough to see the rise and fall of kings and cities and, he lived long enough to judge them! So where was his tomb? Perhaps one of the pyramids of his brother of the 4th Dynasty just may have been meant for Imhotep [another secret revealed]!? Now today though, when I go into and out of the public libraries of America and look upon the drawings of Imhotep, I am overjoyed to know that the living God allowed me to know a great secret! I know who Papa Pete really [is]!

First Printed August 2008

5“. . . Ptah, the creator-god of Memphis - that Imhotep was described in the Turin Canon as the son of Ptah. . . The Greeks, who knew him as Imouthes, . . .” (Grimal 65). [Imou-thes-Seth; reverse script form]
    Nicholas Grimal, A History of Ancient Egypt, (Cambridge: Blackwell Publishers, 1988), 65.

"http://www.mnsu.edu/emuseum/prehistory/egypt/history/people/imhotep.html"
    "http://www.nbufront.org/html/MastersMuseums/JHClarke/HistoricalPersonalities/hp2.html"

2. decipherx1

decipherx1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +379
    Well sister Imhotep tomb has not been found yet , but it is reported that he only lived to be about 110, as w/ Noah he lived to be 950 yrs old.
    So it's unlikely that they were the same person

New International Version (©1984)
    Altogether, Noah lived 950 years, and then he died.

http://bible.cc/genesis/9-29.htm

And as your research stated its various dates based on Imhoteps life,
    but we do know he construced the Step Pyramid for King Djoser:

Imhotep (sometimes spelled Immutef, Im-hotep, or Ii-em-Hotep; called Imuthes (Ιμυθες) by the Greeks), fl. 27th century BC (2650-2600 BC) (Egyptian ii-m-ḥtp *jā-im-ḥatāp meaning "the one who comes in, with peace")

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imhotep

http://www.iqb.es/historiamedicina/personas/bpics/imhotep.jpg

http://maat-enter.com/Imhotep Multi-Genius.jpg

http://www.jackson.k12.ms.us/school_sites/jimhill/updated_images/imhotep7.jpg
    http://mathildasanthropologyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/imhotep2.jpg

3. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Eternal Life?...Food for Thought.

I do believe though, that Noah and Imhotep are one and the same but, as I have stated, my research does need to be confirmed. I put it out there as 'food for thought'.

In terms of 'Eternal Life' some may believe that after they die they will cease to exist but, in terms of the Bible, the idea of eternal life in comparison to the records of people actually living to be almost a thousand years old has escaped the modern mind.

If life is to exist beyond the earthly flesh then, the thought of Noah living to be 950 is not that big of a deal. If the spirit and soul of a person survives their earthly flesh then life after earthly death becomes the focus that seems to escape the modern mind. So for me, in terms of the historians not being able to find the tomb of Imhotep should strike attention to the modern mind.

How could Imhotep be so famous so as to construct the Great Steppe Pyramid and begin the massive constructions of other stone pyramids yet, he did not have one built and INSCRIBED to himself!?

But, thank you for you comments. I do plan to take a look at some of your links.

4. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379

Sister here is the evidence of the pyramids that Djoser built in his lifetime:

http://www.odysseyadventures.ca/articles/saqqara/saqqara_text.htm
    What pyramids did Imhotep build under his leadership?

1.He built/designed The Pyramid of Djoser (Zoser), or Step Pyramid
    ----quote----
    As one of the officials of the Pharaoh, Djosèr, he designed the Pyramid of Djoser (the Step Pyramid) at Saqqara in Egypt in 2630–2611 BCE9
    ----quote----
    information quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Djoser

2.He built/designed The Pyramid of Sekhemkhet or Buried Pyramid
    ----quote----
    From its design and an inscription from his pyramid at Saqqara, it is thought that Djoser's famous architect Imhotep had a hand in the design of this pyramid. Imhotep's name appears in a graffito on the enclosure wall surrounding Sekhemkhet's unfinished step-pyramid which suggests that this official outlived Djoser and went on to serve under king Sekhemkhet
    ----quote----
    information quoted from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sekhemkhet
    Source(s):
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sekhemkhet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_of_Djoser

Sister let me explain life in KMT at the time of Imhotep:
    As great as Imhotep was in his lifetime, he still was a servant to the King,
    therefore he would not be permited to built a pyramid for himself because
    he was not a representive of a God king on earth. The only Pyramids that were built, were to built ONLY for Kings and Queens, and not for anyone else.
    I don't doubt that Noah lived that long , because science has proved the regenerative cells of Human beings of having the ability, but we make our life short by the foods we eat, and the pollution that we breath in on a daily basis now, which makes our lifespan much shorter than in ancient times.
    So Noah living to 950 yrs old is not surprising, but I do know that Imhotep did live that long, and I think that Noah lived in an earlier time before the birth of Imhotep, when the earth was a pangea. But even though there is archelogoal proof of Noahs existence does not mean he didn't exist, such as Imhotep tomb never being found does'nt mean he and Noah are the same people.
    Noah lived at a earlier time, and if he worships Yahweh, why would he build a Pryamid for a Godking on earth, when Yahweh told him to built an ark because he was going to destroy the world, sister that just seems to contradict Noah whole purpose in his service to Yahweh, don't you think? Building an Ark and Pyramids?

Here is the the King List from the 3rd dynasty up into 950 yrs later.

"Imhotep lived to a great age, apparently dying in the reign of King Huni, the last of the dynasty.

His burial place has not been found but it has been speculated that it may indeed be at Saqqara, possibly in an unattested mastaba 3518."
    OLD KINGDOM
    The age of the Pyramid. The pyramids of Giza and Dahshur are built during this period.

3rd Dynasty
    Sanakhte (Nebka) 2650 - 2630
    Netjerykhet (Djoser) 2630 - 2611
    Sekhemkhet (Djoser Teti) 2611 - 2603
    Khaba 2603 - 2599
    Huni 2599 - 2575

4th Dynasty
    Snefru 2575 - 2551
    Khufu (Cheops) 2551 - 2528
    Djedefre 2528 - 2520
    Khafre (Chephren) 2520 - 2494
    Menkaure (Mycerinus) 2490 - 2472
    Shepseskaf 2472 - 2467

5th Dynasty
    Userkaf 2465 - 2458
    Sahure 2458 - 2446
    Neferirkare Kakai 2477-2467
    Shepseskare Ini 2426 - 2419
    Neferefre 2419 - 2416
    Niuserre Izi 2453 - 2422
    Menkauhor 2422 - 2414
    Djedkare Izezi 2388 - 2356
    Unas 2375-2345

6th Dynasty
    Teti 2345 - 2333
    Pepy I (Meryre) 2332 - 2283
    Merenre Nemtyemzaf 2283 2278
    Pepy II (Neferkare) 2278 - 2184

FIRST INTERMEDIATE PERIOD

This was a very troubled time. There was a breakdown of centralized government, with many kings having overlapping reigns. Montuhotep established order from his capital at Thebes.

7th and 8th Dynasties
    2150 - 2135
    Netrikare
    Menkare
    Neferkare II
    Neferkare III
    Djedkare II
    Neferkare IV
    Merenhor
    Menkamin I
    Nikare
    Neferkare V
    Neferkahor
    Neferkare VI
    Neferkamin II
    Ibi I
    Neferkaure
    Neferkauhor
    Neferirkare II

Attested Kings about whom nothing more is known
    Wadjkare
    Sekhemkare
    Iti
    Imhotep
    Isu
    Iytenu

9th and 10th Dynasties
    2135 - 1986
    Neferkare
    several kings named Kheti
    Meri-Hathor (?)
    Merikare

11th Dynasty
    Inyotef I (Sehertawy) 2134 - 2117
    Inyotef II (Wahankh) 2117-2069
    Inyotef III (Nakhtnebtepnefer) 2069 - 2060

MIDDLE KINGDOM

This period is marked with foreign trade and enormous building projects. There is a refinement in the making of jewelry. Prosperity and renaissance existed for a long period of time, but eventually, internal problems become apparent.

11th Dynasty
    Mentuhotep II 2055 -2004
    Mentuhotep III (Sankhkare) 2004 - 1992
    Mentuhotep IV (Nebtawyre) 1992 - 1987

12th Dynasty
    Amenemhet I (Sehetepibre) 1991 - 1962
    Senusret I (Kheperkare) 1956 - 1911
    Amenemhet II (Nubkaure) 1911 - 1877
    Senusret II (Khakheperre) 1877 - 1870
    Senusret III (Khakaure) 1836 - 1817
    Amenemhet III (Nimaatre) 1817 - 1772
    Amenemhet IV (Maakherure) 1772 - 1763
    Neferusobek (Sobekkare) 1763 - 1759

SECOND INTERMEDIATE PERIOD

The Hyksos invade and conquer. Eventually the Theban princes regain power. Kamose defeats the Hyksos.

13th Dynasty
    Wegaf 1783-1779
    Amenemhat-senebef
    Sekhemre-khutawi
    Amenemhat V
    Sehetepibre I
    Iufni
    Amenemhat VI
    Semenkare
    Sehetepibre II
    Sewadjkare
    Nedjemibre
    Sobekhotep I
    Reniseneb
    Hor I
    Amenemhat VII
    Sobekhotep II
    Khendjer
    Imira-mesha
    Antef IV
    Seth
    Sobekhotep III
    Neferhotep I 1696 - 1686
    Sihathor 1685 - 1685
    Sobekhotep IV 1685 - 1678
    Sobekhotep V 1678 - 1674
    Iaib 1674 - 1664
    Ay 1664 - 1641
    Ini I
    Sewadjtu
    Ined
    Hori
    Sobekhotep VI
    Dedumes I
    Ibi II
    Hor II
    Senebmiu
    Sekhanre I
    Merkheperre
    Merikare

Going by this timeline sister no mention is made of Imhotep in Egyptian history in Dynasties surpassing King Huni, if he lived that long then there would be some record of him being the longest living Egyptian that ever lived.

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Thank you for the white man's chronology of the Egyptian pharaohs and kings. I've done over 20 years of research and contrasted and compared the white's mans chronology of pharaohs and kings and still believe in my research concerning Noah and Imhotep. I look at the very words because words will testify for or against the white mans interpretations of BLACK HISTORY.

Thank you for you statements on the Theben priesthood tombs versus the pharaohs pyramids. But still, Imhotep's tomb is an eye opener because he was so great.

No, Noah did not live before the time of Imhotep BASED ON THE BIBLE TIMELINE and science.

6. decipherx1

Ratings:
    +379
    Excuse me, no offense Sister but is not the BIBLE the White mans interpuation also of African and Asian History???
    Re written at Nicean Conference.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed

On the real sister THERE is no actual proof that Noah ever existed, Imhotep has stautes and Medu Neters w/ his name written in stone, can you say the same for Noah? See sister I'm not against Noah existing
    but if your basing your statements on "what the White man say's" you have to be 360 degrees about it, because the Bible was translated by the White man from Hebrew Arahmic and Greek, and certain things were put in and and left out, but it does not make the entire Bible a lie.
    Ok, say if Noah and Imhotep were the same persons and he lived to be 950, NO Egyptian PERIOD lived that long according to Egyptian history going by there own records, if Imhotep lived for 950 yrs he was never mentioned in later times living past the reagn of King Huni, he was not even mentioned in the 4th Dynasty as still living:
    Khufu's vizier, was Hemon, or Hemiunu. Hemon was the builder of Khufus Pyramids, and if Imhotep was alive don't you think Hemon of Khufu would have mentioned him still being alive since he was so great?
    Im just saying?:10500:

Oh and Noah is not the only Flood story in History--Peace:

Flood Myth
    Stories from around the world about the great flood, questions about whether Noah's flood could have occurred, and Ballard's salvage work in the Black Sea.
    Epic of Gilgamesh (5)
    Myths vs. Legends
    In common parlance the stories of the Greek and Roman deities and heroes are indiscriminately referred to as myths and legends. If we wish to be more careful, however, we can differentiate between the two types of story, and between them and folktales and fairy tales, although a story may shift between these different categories, or may contain elements from each of them.
    Bulfinch's Mythology - The Flood - Deucalion
    "So saying he [Jupiter] took a thunderbolt, and was about to launch it at the world, and destroy it by burning; but recollecting the danger that such a conflagration might set heaven itself on fire, he changed his plan, and resolved to drown it. "

7. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483

Dear sister, Two things immediately came to mind. First Noah was NOT an carpenter. The Scriptures indicate that he was very likely a farmer (Gen. 5:29). Noah questioned or hesitated at the enormity of the task at first for that very reason.

That's part of the miracle because he relied soley on Gods direction. I think the task would have been easier if he was indeed an carpenter.

Second, Recording of the bible actually does goes along with historical records. Base solely on facts that have been proven. It's impossible for Noah to be Imhotep. Two totally different eras. Information and facts are neither black or white but proven by historical records and recordings.

Scientific proof that the flood did happen. Thats an fact. We also can pinpoint when the mass of earth divided , Thats proven scientifically as well.

Believe what you like, but books and deep research are far better then on line sites ONLY. Connect the dots, remember it has to make sense and be logical. If the author regardless of skin color has an agenda, its usually revealed early on in their writings. We have to determine what was more probable, based on the information available.

It hard to decipher truth in our history, no doubt. And I browsed the site you posted, too many red flags, immediately. And no solid proof at all, nor any good possiblities at best, IMHO.

Again believe what you like, but their is no facts that indicates they were indeed one. I have to say it's not even an possiblility.

Have a good day.

8. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Jesus Said, 'you must research the words and the scriptures!!!'

Jesus Said;

"You Must Research the WORDS and the SCRIPTURES". Blacks wanted nothing to do with Black Human Rights. They wanted White Roman Rule, White Supremacy. So, Yes the white people took up the cross.

Jesus Said;

That it our Righteousness Does Not Exceed that of the Scribes and Pharisees, we will in no wise enter into the Kingdom of Heaven'!!!

Jesus knew that the white people would soon SEPARATE CHURCH FROM STATE. He knew they would soon become ANTICHRIST and therefore, we have to look at the words.

WORDS will testify for or against themselves.

If you choose to speak against the life and presence of Noah and for Imhotep, that your choice. But, I put the info out there in comparison to the Bible timelife of the life of Noah.

Why would the white man today want to admit the life of Noah. He was a Black man!!! IMOUTHES-SETH.

SETH----SETH----SETH----SETH----SETH----
    the 3rd son of Adam and Eve.

9. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Who are you to say that Noah was not a carpenter and then say, you believe he built the ark. Oh yeah, and you are a Christian!?

How could he not be a carpenter and have built an ark made of wood!?

Put your facts down here then 'about your era' statement. Look at my post and review the dates.

Have a nice day.

10. blkbutterfly41

blkbutterfly41 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +483
    What I am is irrelavent. If your useing biblical references to compare both men ............. :10500: They had totally different mind sets and ideologies. Noah was a man of God . Would he build Pyramids to honor MEN !! Where is the logic, the only thing they share a like is gender !!! It simply don't make sense.

Ya know............. Nevermind, Hun. :10500: Okkkkkkkkkkkkkk ..............
    Whateva you say. Have a good one. Geeeeeeeeeez !!! 20 years, huh ??