Black Parenting : I'm white and need help with my niece.

Why aren't you at if you are so sincere?

The info you claim to be seeking is there, not here.

The forum links were all dead. There was lots of dating help/finding a partner stuff. I'm at work and will check more when I get home. I'll delete this when I get to a computer.

I can't figure out how to delete this on mobile.

The forum links were all dead. There was lots of dating help/finding a partner stuff. I'm at work and will check more when I get home. I'll delete this when I get to a computer.

I can't figure out how to delete this on mobile.

Not true. There are hundreds of live links on that site. You are are here for something else.

It took me 5 seconds to find this. Under "books" I checked the first two, they are good links. The second link should be enough to keep you busy. Hell if you were sincere You'd be all over that site.

I'm Chocolate, You're Vanilla: Raising Healthy Black and Biracial Children in a Race-Conscious World: A Guide for Parents and Teachers Hardcover – September 9, 1998
by
Marguerite Wright (Author)

51y-Si2udGL._SX295_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back