Black Poetry : Im The Magic Man

decipherx1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2009
I'M THE MAGIC MAN!

I Can make a woman grab her purse real tight,
Anytime I pass just pass by.
I can make a whole family lock their car doors
With just one look,from out the corner of my eye.
I can scare them half to death, make them buy an insurance plan,
Lord what can I say, I'm the magic man.

I can make a cop appear, out of nowhere
Just by minding my biz, walking down the street,
I can can make him draw his gun from his holster
And make him ask for my I.D. - WOW-what a great feat!
I can put fear in any Cops heart w/o a gun in my hand.
I'm a bad MOFO , I'm the magic man.

I can make a women cringe w/ fear
When I step into an elevator,
I can freeze her there until I leave,
Tip my hat, and say I'll see you later,
I can make her take out a handkerchief, to wipe her brow
I'm the magic man, how do I do it? Sorry, but I took a secret vow.

I can make an entire nation blame me
For it's downfall and troubled woes.
Yes I can make a real estate man change his mind,
Sell to someone else, and take my money out of escrow
I can make a whole neighborhood MOVE!-- When I arrive,
DAMMIT! IM, THE, MAGIC, MAN, THE BADDEST MAN ALIVE!

ROFLMBO!

FANTASTIC!

It's funny but not funny, nawmean.

But, I just had to read this one when I saw the title....You gone make me pull out my Robert Winters today! lol

Anywhoo!.....YOU SAID IT ALL and SAID IT WELL! :bowdown:

A male friend of mine who is originally from Arkansas once told me he used to have a special way of dealing with White women who would grip their purses on the street.....He would wait until he had walked right up next to her and when he passed by he would shout, real loud, "GOOD MORNING! HOW ARE YOU TODAY?!"

LOL He said they would be scared ta death!

ROFLMBO!

FANTASTIC!

It's funny but not funny, nawmean.

But, I just had to read this one when I saw the title....You gone make me pull out my Robert Winters today! lol

Anywhoo!.....YOU SAID IT ALL and SAID IT WELL! :bowdown:

A male friend of mine who is originally from Arkansas once told me he used to have a special way of dealing with White women who would grip their purses on the street.....He would wait until he had walked right up next to her and when he passed by he would shout, real loud, "GOOD MORNING! HOW ARE YOU TODAY?!"

LOL He said they would be scared ta death!

LMAO yeah I didn't EVEN have to say White women for you did I? lmao.
It's like that saying: If I had a dollar for everytime that happened... you know the rest.
Smh, One time this White women was so nervous,-- as the Elevator was stalling at first, I thought she was going to push the buttons through the panel, because it was just her and I up there and she was shook lol. I'm a short brother,, w/ glasses (sometimes) 170 and I swear I'll walk dpown the street and you'l have a group a MexiacAns on the same side walk , and they will cross the street when they see me, smh... I'm smh saying: what the hell could I do if they jumped me I ain't Bruce Lee, and they are scared of me? My Blackness is GREAT for protection sometimes, like a lion walking thru the plains, and everybody steps back, (except other lions? Brothers) So I admire it , but still smh at people being scared of little ole me:)
By the way sister, T.Y. for the compliment, and please excuse my ignorance, but: who is Robert Winters if you don't mind me asking?
Peace:rain:It's rainy today:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back