Black Poetry : IM STILL WOMAN(comments welcome)

You have my support

always Sister.... your words are tight, the flow is right on and your message is bold, truthful and beautiful in it's authenticity.

I have never believed that being gay or lesbian changes the hueman experience, or that it should decide who is "Black enough", Womban enough, etc...

Stay proud and stay true to you!
:toast:

always Sister.... your words are tight, the flow is right on and your message is bold, truthful and beautiful in it's authenticity.

I have never believed that being gay or lesbian changes the hueman experience, or that it should decide who is "Black enough", Womban enough, etc...

Stay proud and stay true to you!
:toast:

Thankyou soo much im just happy that my family here is open minded and accepts me for who i am. Cant expect that from everyone...

She doesn't know what she's talking about.

Nvermind the haters sis. as long as you are right with the Lord then dare anyone to intervine. I am a proud and strong, black christen women and i am constatly having this same conversation with the congregation. i hate to hear pastors, preachers or generals congregation tell me what God considers exceptable in my life. God himself and only him can tell me that i am not doing as he wishes not some person on this earth just as flawed as i am. God is the only being in existance with thr RIGHT TO PASS JUDGEMENT. Everyone else doing it is sinning themselves. Take pride and comfort in knowing that God does not make mistakes and if he made you then you then there was no mistake. i liked this write most of all because it shows how diverse our community really is and allows those whose minds are closed the chance to see what they are missing. Brianna

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back