Black People : I'm Sick of Black Folk!

I am SICK, TIRED, AND RIGHT NOW--FED UP WITH US-DESTEE AND
SOULDEEP...AND AS I STATED--MYSELF TOO--I ALWAYS INCLUDE MYSELF IN MY WRITING.
OF COURSE I TRY HARD TO WORK ON MYSELF--AND I MISS THE MARK AT TIMES.
OF COURSE I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE...I AM BLACK PEOPLE AND WANT EVERYTHING THAT WE COULD HAVE AND MORE FOR THEM.
I DO TRY TO ENCOURAGE OUR PEOPLE; AS WELL AS SEEK OUT THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE ME-WHETHER THEY TRY TO OR NOT.

AND THIS IS STILL THE MOST OPPORTUNE TIME FOR US IN HISTORY-- THAT IS WHY THE YOKE OF RACISM-PERPETUATED BY RACIST-BLACK, WHITE AND OTHER IS COMING ON SO STRONG...AND WE ARE NOT TRYING (GENERALLY SPEAKING) TO DO WHAT WE CAN---OR WE WOULD NOT LET OUR MINDS BE DILUTED, AND AGAIN-I DO THIS TOO!

I CAN AGREE WITH YOUR THESIS SOULDEEP--BUT ALL THE "TALKING" OUR FOREPARENTS ARE DOING, IS NOT--I REPEAT--IS NOT BEING HEARD.

YOU TALK REVOLUTION--TO ME THE REVOLUTION HAS BEEN WON; AND IN WINNING WE LOST MUCH OF WHO WE WERE AND ARE; THE ONLY WAY OF GETTING IT BACK IS EVOLUTION...

CHANGE MIND THINK--- OUT THINK THE OPRESSORS (AND I DOUBT IF WHITEY WOULD AGREE WITH YOU--THE HEADING MIGHT ENSNARE, BUT THE MESSAGE WOULD TURN THEM OFF)

But, and You are right to question what I am doing, so I will tell you.

On the inside: I pray alone, and with friends...I meditate...and I try to remain positive so that I may keep going.
I work hard on my body, because I think that it is imperative that it is strong and healthy and capable of thinking
I try to eat as healthy as possible-- much veggies and fruits...I want to start a garden and am reading books on it now...because I believe that alot of chems in the food is having adverse effects on health--esp. ours

We seem obsessed with wanting to link ourselves with other people, other groups---WHY? Really WHY?
Is it that we get hurt after use and they throw us away?
When Puerto Ricans, like J.Lo. and that illiterate Rosie Perez have been groomed and made by Black America--and then publicly announce their blatant distaste, and disrespect...does it hurt?
And still places like Africana.com (owned by AOL/TW) list them in the black box office all the time...
Does it hurt when Arabs, (like everybody else when kicked in the *** by society) came running, and the pathetics, like THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY AND JESSE ran around with people who are rabid racist against guess who? And all that coalitioning, where is it now that Whitey is off of their *****--where? Where is all that coalitioning? Where is the Love?

We can't coalition with each other enough to support each other, but we can everybody else--and when we are of no more use we are disgarded like the trash....

In Massachusettes Whites are using Blacks again, Whites there are all upset because Asians are being paid more than them, in Education, Technical fields etc.... and there are a group of BLACKS protesting this---the ones at the bottom...

Didn't we help out Oprah when they had decided in the early 90's to mess her up--boy some black folk started putting her show on...just so... and didn't we watch at first when she used the black community to show all the negatives and feed Whitey's appetite-didn't we? Didn't she say, "I don't pay nobody"-- at least if you are going to exploit people, pay them for use!

Hell, we prayed for Micheal Jordan, we bemoan him every time Whitey puts him in his place...and do you really think that he thinks about us?

And we still here hoping and hoping and hoping....

With the massive immigration that is here and coming.... jobs are even more scarce - and THEY never wanted us to have nothing anyway-- we should be out in force opening up new ways for us--
and we have to support each other-- do we? will we?

Or do you believe that our so-called other minority friends are going to help us? Wait on it, while you and your family and friends standing there helping them (AND HELL YES, I AM TALKING ABOUT OTHER "BLACKS" TOO)....You keep waiting...

I just read a study- and what kind of hell do you think will be--Whitey is suffering; rather or not, as some of us conspiracy theorist like to think, Whitey let all this immigration in to hurt us...it is hurting Them more so...and they are looking for soldiers to fight the battle-that is why they want you fighting them... the used to be not Whites fell for it, and killed us and each other for them...will we? PROBABLY. The Irish, The Italians, The Asians, and The Jews---and the sad part is the latter two--we helped, reached out our hands...and Whitey said you want my love--Kill the N's--- and they did and they continue-- they ain't totally there yet....next Hispanics... we are falling...
(And if you want links to studies on these things I will provide)

It is a waste to protest-- What we must do is get out in the community and tell people what is going on, and STOP GOING TO PLACES WHERE ANY OF US ARE MISTREATED, DISCRIMINATED AGAINST, WHERE WE DO NOT WORK, OR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SUPPORT US....This is the best way, and do not let anyone ask for, or accept an apology on your behalf--it is a trick, only a trick...

We have much power--- don't even believe that hype about the buying power of other groups-- it is a lie.... just stop doing things as a group and watch as things evaporate... you can find the evidence of this too--but you have to go to very progressive entities.... If Whitey is saying that if Black Americans (34 mil. undercounted) were a country they'd be the 11th richest in the world--then I believe we are somewhere around the 9th)

Whereas, I wrote that we'd rather look good..... I still believe that, but it was not what I meant to express.....

Yes, all around this country some Black Americans have decided to use themselves and each other --the ones whose eyes are opened--- so what do you do? We have to network, let each other know what we are doing, what is and what is not working...
alot of things of this matter I find I post here.

I am trying at present to get several Black Communities around my neck of the woods together.... we have workingclass neighborhoods...middle and upper middle-class and some folks with actual mansions all surrounding each other and about 95% Black here... hardly ever any kind of crime goes on.... and I want it to stay that way... I am trying to bridge the class gap... I wrote something that I called the Black Manifesto a couple years ago, I know that it is getting around in Boston, and in Upstate N.Y. and a little in S.F. Cali. because some Blacks I know are using it--to do the same things I advocate, bringing us together, and coming up with solutions--- I have recently added a couple pages where I express my reasons for us to maybe stop electing Black officials, and stop supporting political Black groups period..... I talk about how the (60 Billion dollar/year) Black church has failed...and I talk about community things we can do to take them back and make them viable...

When I get people to read it, they say yes, we should and could do this.... then most of them also say, but, Black Folk-can't, won't, ..... do...so I work on who is left... and I denounce old ways of doing things--- take the for sale and for use signs from around our necks -- for once.... I look for Black Americans to support.... I love Asian food, so I have started making my own- my terriyaki chicken wings are the bomb, my shrimp fried rich will melt in your mouth.... the Black guy who cuts my lawn is out there right now making noise ( and he works for many of us out here)... I want to support the Black guy who sold me my washer and dryer---but it will be a cold day in hell when I give him, $38 dollars just to come out, before he changes the element on my dryer-- so yes, a white guy came (does it count that he had a little black boy with him-he said it was his grandson)... I just finished paying off the $5300.00 I paid a Black man who redid my flooring---won't ever use him again

So, I am trying... it is taking longer for me to get my business going, but I love the process and it is good practice.... and I will do it, and I will be able to quit my JOB...

And I am still Sick of US... and it doesn't mean I don't love us, and I could be being impatient...

It is time.

all we can do is get self right and the rest will follow
we have to free our minds from the myth of the pass
and within the black struggle we have to make a stand
everyone is accountable for self acts and actions in life

we talk the talk yesssssss
we just stop walking at some points
but i vow to walk on surely another will follow me

truely all we have to do is our part in the struggle
now is everyone standing up to the task of self to
push forward and bring us all together as one
and fight back with the mental minds ?????

The masses will mobilize from within.

Sister happ69,

You cannot stress, over problems. This will only prevent you from doing the kind of progressive thinking that’s necessary, to find solutions. I have learned this from Black people who have had unbelievable challenges and hurdles in their lives. They told me many, what I would call, “non-progressive black folk stories”, that would make you, want to take a sedative, after hearing them.

I’VE SEEN ENOUGH STRUGGLES, IN MY OWN SHORT TIME AND HAVE FOUGHT MANY BATTLES TO BE AN INDEPENDENT BLACK MAN.

It is my solemn belief that many Black people have been destroyed, and have even died, as a result of problems directly or indirectly related, to a STRESSFUL LIFE. I believe it’s the number 1 killer of our people. I remember the old folks use to say, “don’t let the devil steal your joy”. It’s the last thing you have left, that makes you a functioning human being.

You don’t have to be extremely unhappy to be progressive and concerned about the plight of Black people. Be careful of your negative emotional state, for this could rub off on your children and others and at that point, the enemy has really won.

Sister NNQueen,

The link to Walter Mosley’s interview, was at least interesting, but I have reservations about, “another intellectual drum major of justice”, trying to relate to the masses, for their political powers; after living through, this before (the rhetorical-political revolution) I have my doubts about his approach. As in this statement:

“If someone is looking for new ideas or new social theory you wouldn't come to this book. It's a book addressed to day labourers, plumbers, chefs.”

This to me is, a little condescending, for some of the most enlighten people I know, come from these groups and don’t need a book especially addressed to their social status. And if there was a book that would speak to them particularly, IT SHOULD COME FROM THEM. They are, just as, interested in new ideas and new social theory as, anybody else, and are usually the “grass root ranks” of most “successful” new ideas and new social theories. It wasn’t the slogan driven intellectuals in California that made the Black Panthers so great, but the so-called common everyday sons and daughters of day workers, who were looking for a new direction. There’s a reason why Fred Hampton was killed and many other Panthers were allowed to live, long lives and enjoy their college degrees, make milk and ice cream commercials and run for office (one even becoming a republican!).

Here’s another troublesome statement in Walter Mosley’s interview: “… Voting, writing to politicians”

This is the same-old response to all our problems. Look, you can’t make a horse fly regardless of how many wings you put on him. When I talk to the elders, and when they are candid and honest, they all say the same thing, no matter how much we have voted and complained nothing has ever changed.
The solutions and the leaders must be born out of the masses and their yearnings to be free.

Peace,
Sun Ship

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back