Black Entertainment : i'm scared of prometheus…..

either this movie is just some ones great imagination or there are shreds of truth in this movie because if white people really found their creators would they really be expecting anybody but themselves? Yet they are shocked at the reaction of the stark white, heavily built "engineer" who suddenly when awoken from his stasis kills several of the "new ripleys" crew and continues on his delayed mission to destroy what they had so called created (people on earth). They tie in the older alien franchises because it seems the "engineers" were the ones who originally made them but lost control.

And what blows my mind is the arrogance of this "new riplely" type character. for instacne after the "engineer" turns on them and she defeats him, the robot on the ship who had been decapitated was still functional and informed her of another "engineer" ship that could take her home. But what does this single white female do, she decides she wants to find the "engineers" home planet and "talk" with them to still find out answers about mankind's creation.

Visually it was excellent but that was it. Idris held it down as the captain although I didn't like that he was sacrificed but whats new lol

Something else I noticed was the ships the engineers were flying in. They were shaped like rounded "u's" which if you can visualize, are not complete circles. This i feel demonstrated that the engineers had not come full circle with their knowledge. Like white people today, they seemed to not possess the full 360 degrees of knowledge.

That movie is awesome. These Engineers actually created the Alien (the face huggers etc ones) as biological weapons. This movie explained it here although one has to read in between lines and pay close attention to details. Those Engineers were at war with an unknown race (which were not the Predators, the one in Arnold's movie). I wonder if the Predators ever had any knowledge of the Engineers. The Engineers would be a very hard hunt for the predators.

It's also awesome how that engineer at the start of movie sacrificed himself to seed planet Earth. Awesome movie.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back