Black People : I'm rather pissed at myself right now!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Che

BANNED
Oct 9, 2003
Saskatoon SK, Canada
Occupation
Renegade
My name is Dustin Williams, I am currently living in Canada! I am the one whom went by the alias of Malcolm X! Because of one individuals suspicious behaviour, I can no longer go by the name that many have called me, for quite some time!

First off, I wnat to send out all my rage to the individual claiming to be LARRY NEAL! Have you no respect for the ancestor? At least I used Malcolm X's name, for the purposes of stirring the mid. I was always looking for a place to share my ideas in a respectful community, and now I can't use my chosen name. Moreover, trying to get information on me, through a post, seems very sadistic, as though you have some sort of Agenda! Who the Hell are you anyway? To claim to be one of the best authors that I have ever had to privlege to learn about. As soon I saw the name, I CHOSE NOT TO respond INTO THE POST because of your Location. You calim to be in Langley Washington, which is where CIA headquarters is located. I will intentionally, not cooperate with any Amerikkkan gov't, or anyone with direct links to it! Especially seeeing as I yearn to destroy it! Who Are you? I demnd that former USER Larry Neal Identify your self!

Secondly, I am extremly pissed of at the rest of you right now, calling me and Larry Neal Imposters! I was always willing to share my location, and real name. I simply was hoping to honor our Brothers name, by discussing my stances on Revolution, and my ideaas, as well as my opinions with the black community. To call me an imposter, along with Larry, leads me to beive that our fith and sense of community, truly isn't as strong as I thought it could be.

Finally, I would like to express my rage to JACUMA, and Destee, for taking away my alias of MALCOLM X! It was intended to be my trade mark! I'm not satisfied with Che. I WANT MALCOLM X BACK! I DIDN'T CHOOSE THAT NAME, IT WAS GIVEN TO ME BY SOME VERY IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MY LIFE. At first as a joke, then as a revelation. To take away that name, is to take away my identity with the black community! Give it back, cause it's mine!

As for the individuaal of Larry NEAL, I strongly suggest that you either kill yourself, or iddentify yourself. IN the mean time, I will continue to reply my posts as usual under the alias of CHE , as in CHE GUEVARA. ( Told you, I'm a revolutionary for life.

On Malcolm's behalf, I wish you would consider letting him back into the community. His ideas are really useful and the brotha is really passionate and ambitious about Black Liberation. If people are being banned because of user names, then I could name a few people on this site who should be in the same boat as Malcolm. Im sure his intentions were not to make a mockery of the Honorable Malcolm X Shabazz, He chose the name of someone he highly respect and adored. C'mon now, banning someone (who's ideas are benefitcial) over a name is not worth it.

What are you talking about? The same person..My alias, will always be that of a revolutionary that immediatly affects the black community. I dont know who Larry neal is. I did of course, after skimming through my posts, and replies, recognize that in my very first post " IT's Time for the Revolution" I did mention Larry Neal, and his book Black fire, of which I am a big fan of. I personally believe, that the individual, is none other than icthrough, or formerly user name icthrough. I kinda did get a little rude wih him. You yourself said he's " no longer with us" What happend to his user name?

I don't kno how to explain it cause can't. There is absolutly no dramaatics here! I actually am pissed off! You calim I am allthree, yet for what purpose would I possibly have to pull a stunt like this? I live in a wolrd basedon purpose, and theere is no purpose to any of this? NO I'll have a bad rep! Meaning that it doesn't matter what name I go under, I can't share my opinion, cause it will always go back to the Liberation of Africa, and my hate for the Amerikkkan government, and what it does to our people.

strongly suggest that you look into it a little more. I wanted to become a supporter of the black mic, cause this is what I've been looking for. No Dramatics, no bull**** no lies, that's as simpe as it is, I want back in, cause I like this community, to continue to call me a liar, and an imposter, is a little unwarranted. I don't get a chance to see any of the posts until the next day. Meaning that after I make my posts and replies, I log out, and check back the next day. I simply checked back this morning, to find that i couldn't log in. I checked around, and made the name che, onl to find these allegations. Funny, thaat the saame degree of allegations, are made against our people. Call it draamatics if you want, But I view this as a black on black.

Maybe, Im slow because I still don't see no connection to Malcolm and Larry, we need a bit more evidence before we come to a conclusion. It appears that someone is trying to play games, set someone up? why would they do this? I don't know. Maybe the thought of a 17 yr old who seem to have a powerful message like brotha Malcolm X shabazz is intimidating one of these users who come here to distract Black Unity. We need to look into this a bit more.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back