Destee Network : I'm promoting a script about the unification of KMT.

Yes His-Story. I'm starting to see how racism is manufactured.

This is a campaign to sell the script to someone who can do the movie right. I'm not trying to raise money for a small film, however if I were to do so, the story of Cheikh Anta Diop's presentation at the 74 Unesco conference would be the movie. This next generation of scholar has surpassed Diop's. They have truly gone deep. I'm thankful for our scholars.

The lead video is up on the site. I hope it drives more traffic. I would like to get at least 100 claps before it starts.
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/45101-nabify-the-movie?locale=en

Thank you ...

Good deal, we wrote a book on racism:

http://bamn.destee.com/

ResizeImageHandler.ashx

So, scratch our back and we'll scratch your back (Black folk working together and supporting each other).

Whew... been awhile since some good agitation has occurred.
Not really much of a social media participant (outside of destee), but may see what can be brought to the table. Ones' spirit is solid (recalling from past connections), so it will assuredly be interesting.

Do have a question about the idea of primary sources.
When I think of this, I often visualize the rabbit hole(s), and how far to go with it.

Many stop at just where the authors or researchers gather their findings, and attribute this to being the primary source. Yet there are times we may have to rely on other outlets to interpret it when we locate it, and sometimes using decoders that may return the same results (which is fine). But this then creates the question of how to properly digest and articulate the information that the spirit can agree with before using predefined "decoders" so to say.

Just to summarize my thoughts/questions:

1. How does one handle or interact with the primary sources when one locates them.
  2. Does one use similar methods of others to interpret them, or find other ways to ingest and then disseminate what one discovers?

Respect

Its going to get interesting.

Here I was knee deep in a 42tribes game, and then I had to write a movie script. But it is done. Done in Biblical vernacular.

Those are some good radio host questions. No UBNaturally youtube channels?

1. Scientifically. Take everything on face until you can cross reference it. Technical data is usually a lot more reliable than media spin. Thus it helps to know the basics in many related sciences.

2. Its all based on how well you know the side sciences. I don't know the Egyptian language well so I have to take it from people who do, and look for patterns in their biases. I know genetics well enough to fact check people and read studies. I'm sorta in between with most other sciences.

Besides that, I just cross reference until I can argue a theory. If I can't argue a theory I'm ok saying I don't know. Like with light bulbs. I don't know if the Nilefolk had them or not.

Thank you ...

Good deal, we wrote a book on racism:

http://bamn.destee.com/

ResizeImageHandler.ashx

So, scratch our back and we'll scratch your back (Black folk working together and supporting each other).

Interesting. I'll check that out. If I am going to argue for reparations I need all the knowledge I can use to refocus in to making a case.

I recall the game one was working on, at one time me and my associates were considering a more expounding exploration of "Akebulan", and how it would have been. Think you and I discussed the pre-dynastic Egypt, and maybe even the pre-Kmt probabilities based on what you were researching as well.

Had a radio show on Blogtalk (ranging from general to specific topics) years back and got burnt out.

No, haven't used nor considered youtube, as they would probably ban my account due to the questions and discussions it would create.

These are very reasoned responses brother!

It's difficult to inquire of others when it comes to research, as there is a line between listening and learning. Not all learning can come from listening, but most listening can come from learning.

And when one learns, one finds themselves listening (listing) art-i-facts in a reserved area of the mind space, to later compare/contrast with others along the way. The journey is on-going, and the re-search typically has to be passed down to the next generations.

Another reason why many researchers must do what we can to ask for sources or be able to recognize authentic elements, versus a few words here and a few words there.

Keep doing what you do, thought you had disappeared.

Respect
Do you have any blogtalk archives? You can get away with quite a bit on youtube. As long as you arent telling people to go kill.

I had to stop what I was doing and write Nabify. When I first started studying the culture I dreamed about what it would look like on the big screen but I didn't have time for it until I found the story. At that point I didn't have time for much else.

Interested in a blogtalk return?

Interesting. I'll check that out. If I am going to argue for reparations I need all the knowledge I can use to refocus in to making a case.

Likewise, I'll share this with my brothers ...

On Reparations, the Thread below is up to date with most of the efforts taken toward pursuing Reparations, hope you get something out of it:

Reparations Movement Growing Strong...Closer than you think
Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Apr 29, 2010

https://destee.com/threads/reparations-movement-growing-strong-closer-than-you-think.61773/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back