Black Positive People : I'm On My Way To Texas

Lunar Cycle

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 16, 2017
I've just been activated as ARC DAT Tier 3 response for Hurricane Harvey. I haven't been following this but Hurricane Harvey is expected to rebound back to the Texas Coastline after re energizing in The Gulf of Mexico. I truly feel for the people who were relocated to Harris County from New Orleans. Mother Nature is dealing them a horrible hand one more time. If any Desteeins feel the volunteer spirit, please contact your local chapter for abbreviated training and express your willingness to be deployed to Texas ASAP. The citizens of Texas need help & the ARC DAT crews need replacements immediately.

Please help, the best reward of volunteering is seeing the faces of the people in need always smile in the knowledge of comfort and safety against all odds.
GOD bless.
www.redcross.org/Disaster-Relief/Hurricane

3826741_web1_AP17240224993599.jpg
redcross.jpg
houston.jpeg

poster_8055c638fdac45e89077f55867ccbdf4_64912128_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

american-red-cross1.jpg

I've just been activated as ARC DAT Tier 3 response for Hurricane Harvey. I haven't been following this but Hurricane Harvey is expected to rebound back to the Texas Coastline after re energizing in The Gulf of Mexico. I truly feel for the people who were relocated to Harris County from New Orleans. Mother Nature is dealing them a horrible hand one more time. If any Desteeins feel the volunteer spirit, please contact your local chapter for abbreviated training and express your willingness to be deployed to Texas ASAP. The citizens of Texas need help & the ARC DAT crews need replacements immediately.

Please help, the best reward of volunteering is seeing the faces of the people in need always smile in the knowledge of comfort and safety against all odds.
GOD bless.

View attachment 9120
View attachment 9121
View attachment 9122

View attachment 9123

View attachment 9124

:storm:Be safe, be careful, but most of all, be effective ... :lift:

The link www.redcross.org/Disaster-Relief/Hurricane shows error 404 ... (
but if you see 45, tell him Muller is closing in fast)

upload_2017-8-28_18-53-59.png

GOD bless.

View attachment 9120
View attachment 9121
View attachment 9122

View attachment 9123

View attachment 9124

Thank You!! Be Safe!!

:heart:

Destee