Black Relationships : I'm on a challenge to find a husband

I'm going to be 24 and lately I have been reuniting with old friends from high school and I discovered that just about all of them are either married or in serious relationship that will result in marriage.

I have yet to find the love of my life, and I have never been in love before. To making things worse, I am currently single. I feel as though I am a late bloomer, and defintely behind as a adult. To never been in love at almost 24 is unusual, and something that I am very insecure about. I often don't even think about love or like to watch movies discussing it too much..it triggers self doubt and depression for me.

So I am on a quest to find a husband. I thought about just dating every guy that approaches me and see if it leads anywhere. I do not want to be that *friend* or *aunt* that never got married or never has a man. I also don't want to grow old alone.

I really dont think true love is something you can just go out and look for..

Its much more genuine than that .. I agree you prob DO feel as though your missing out on something .. but my guess is it's prob just some really good company. Dating every man that asks is a good idea! ( though not se x just dating) focus on the fun asspect ..and Not falling in love.

And remember Love isnt Garanteed to anyone .Some ppl can go almost a lifetime before truly finding it. But you can have good friendships and great Relationships .. lifes for living enjoy yours without searching! :censored:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back