Black Relationships : I'm on a challenge to find a husband

Son of RA said:
Greetings,

I am 36 going on 37 in July single/unmarried. I don't feel it is 100% my fault but the fault of racism/white supremacy which has damaged the relationship between non-white male (Black male) and non-white female (Black female). What ever poison we have in our relationships are directly and indirectly caused by the system of racism/white supremacy such as lack of responsible Black men, lack of economics to support familty, anti-sex activities (homosexuality/ lesbianism), etc, all this leading to fighting, bickering, running to whites for comfort, etc, or in other words more CONFUSION. Of course under the system of racism some non-white people are allowed to pretend marriage and these relationships are controlled directly and indirectly by the system. Before coming to these shores of Amerikkka there were no issues with marriage, family, relationships among Africans. Do not blame yourself or any other non-white person for not meeting your expectations of marriage, etc which really are expectations put in you by a foreign culture dominated by white supremacy/racism.

Htpu

All of my friends are Black, and they don't see to have any problem coupling with other black men and being in stable relationships. I guess some black men might have some anxiety about marriage but through my experiences it the complete opposite.

JaylaMaria111 said:
I guess some black men might have some anxiety about marriage but through my experiences it the complete opposite.

Anxiety, worries, stress, especially as it relates to economics. All this anxiety comes from the system indirectly and directly.

jamesfrmphilly said:
nope, you got it all backwards. you get stable and balanced and then you get the man.

Correct!!! Don't rely on external factors to bring balance.

jamesfrmphilly said:
nope, you got it all backwards. you get stable and balanced and then you get the man.
That's hard to do when you are single for such a long period of time. Yeah, if I had met someone earlier in life I would have felt more stable, but as the years pass by it's hard to stay feeling that way.

I had a friendship that pretty much ended for several reasons but one being that I was so jealous she had found love and I had not. It was very hard for me to sit there and watch her smooch with her boyfriend while I had no one at all. I just don't have it in me to be happy for other couples, I just can't do it.

JaylaMaria111 said:
Okay, that makes sense.

This reminds me of how the "Law of Attraction" works. You write down a list of things you want in a mate, and think about the person everyday in hopes that you will attract this person.

Is this something I should do? I haven't written down an actual list but i just have an idea of what I want in my head.

Lately, I seem to be attracting the wrong kind of man. A few days ago, I met a guy (he doesn't match what I want physically but he's still attractive) yet he tells me he is stacked in debt--behind in child support payments and is about to lose his driver's license and go to jail if he doesn't catch up. He seems to be a nice guy but he has a lot of baggage.
:jawdrop:

Run away from that baggage and don't look back

You're on the right track by the way. Being that your are taken so much initiative in getting a husband. You can't settle for less than you want. It seems you might be a victim of your own high standard way of making things happen. You should start gravitating to ppl more like you for own peace of mind after that everything will just fall in place.

until your next life challenge

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back