Black Relationships : I'm on a challenge to find a husband

mari

Mar 8, 2009
Citizen of the World
I'm going to be 24 and lately I have been reuniting with old friends from high school and I discovered that just about all of them are either married or in serious relationship that will result in marriage.

I have yet to find the love of my life, and I have never been in love before. To making things worse, I am currently single. I feel as though I am a late bloomer, and defintely behind as a adult. To never been in love at almost 24 is unusual, and something that I am very insecure about. I often don't even think about love or like to watch movies discussing it too much..it triggers self doubt and depression for me.

So I am on a quest to find a husband. I thought about just dating every guy that approaches me and see if it leads anywhere. I do not want to be that *friend* or *aunt* that never got married or never has a man. I also don't want to grow old alone.
I really dont think true love is something you can just go out and look for..

Its much more genuine than that .. I agree you prob DO feel as though your missing out on something .. but my guess is it's prob just some really good company. Dating every man that asks is a good idea! ( though not se x just dating) focus on the fun asspect ..and Not falling in love.

And remember Love isnt Garanteed to anyone .Some ppl can go almost a lifetime before truly finding it. But you can have good friendships and great Relationships .. lifes for living enjoy yours without searching! :censored:

Isys

Dec 28, 2008
please don't ever go looking for love. you have to manifest it in your mind and it will come to you. in most cases, when you go out looking for a man, you get something that you don't want. let him come to you.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: