Black Relationships : I'm on a challenge to find a husband

work on u

u r still young yet. I cannot deny that I have been desiring that for myself but what God has for me it is for me. I had been celibate for 30 years and recently got impatient waiting for the Lord to bring me a husband.

Well i brought myself more hurt then joy.When i lost my celibacy a lil over a month ago. I thought we were building a relationship but he just wanted sex so i've been upset i saved myself for this.

But i hope u worry about establishing education, career, and self love over all these will sustain u.

use your head...

Pot calling the kettle black?

What have you been doing lately over in the "you are right thread?" excell is the only one hard up enough for debate that he bothers to give you responses, to each of your short lived post...

I love you to death, like I love all of my brothers and sisters but If I see where you are wrong, I am going ot correct you on it.

This sister has done nothing wrong seeking guidance from brothers and sisters on line. I see nothin about her to pity what so ever.

Jayla, don't pay him no mind, this is a sister thing and if any brothers that give you adivce respects the sister thing, I could see you taking what they have to say for granted. Don't let James get to you. Tap into that Aries energy and let him know that you are not looking for a pity party. You can do that by letting him verbally have it, or you can do that by simply ignoring him.

I'm still going to get back to you about your planets. I am trying to get dressed and go do what I have to do but before I left, I peeked in here as a guest and saw James post. I immediately signed in forgetting about where I had to be in the next hour. I must go now, talk later.

Sister

Astrologer4U

for starters, read the entire thread before you react emotionally.
second, do you have a problem with somebody seeking a professional therapist? why?
do you actually believe that "brothers and sisters on the net" are equipped to handle serious psychological issues?
would you get surgery from "somebody on the net"? why not?

this person has serious issues. she needs a pro. you enabling her does more harm than good.

for starters, read the entire thread before you react emotionally.
second, do you have a problem with somebody seeking a professional therapist? why?
do you actually believe that "brothers and sisters on the net" are equipped to handle serious psychological issues?
would you get surgery from "somebody on the net"? why not?

this person has serious issues. she needs a pro. you enabling her does more harm than good.

I'm not trying to burden anyone. I just need to get things that I keep bottled up inside out somewhere since I don't talk about this with anyone in real life. Please don't be so hard on me.

do you want pity or do you want help?

I'm not trying to burden anyone. I just need to get things that I keep bottled up inside out somewhere since I don't talk about this with anyone in real life. Please don't be so hard on me.

i am not being hard on you. i am telling you what to do in order to get better. i assume you want to stop hurting. this is one way.
go talk to a pro. there are people who train for years just to help. let them.
you have to decide if you want to waste your life in pain or if you want to live better.
help is there for you. why won't you get it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back