Black People : "IM NOT A RAPPER"

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by DA BROTHER LOVE, Jun 6, 2006.

1. DA BROTHER LOVE

DA BROTHER LOVE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    and saying that now? What is that the new thing for rappers to not be rappers? WTF That **** blows me, its like they pimping the music and ****, selling CDs to the fans who love this music, then they go out of their way to say they aint a rapper. WTF The whole time it be from ****** who putting out mixtapes every week, and got like 20 mixtapes and 10 albums under they belt and been out for 3 years. :tooth These ****** be frontin like **** trying to portray that "real street *****" image... Man dont nobody give a **** about that **** really... its like these ****** are insecure about what they doing... I feel like if Im rapper and good at my ****, I would never be ashamed to say what Im doing. Hell yeah Im a rapper and Im good at the ****... Its better than doing dirt for the rest of my life...

2. DA BROTHER LOVE

DA BROTHER LOVE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15
    lol Im gonna have to remember to censor myself when I come to this board...

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    DA BROTHER LOVE ... hello and welcome ... so good to have you taking part in the discussions ... :wave:

Yes, it would be good if you did that (the censoring thing) ... :wink:

I don't know a lot about rapping and rappers, but can you tell me which ones are saying that they are not rappers?

Is there some benefit to them, by saying this?

:heart:

Destee