Black Money Business Jobs : I'm Looking to Hire an African-American Book Marketing Service

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hi Fambly.

I'm not asking anyone to do me a favor. I am ready to do business. I have a high quality book, The Crossroads of Time and am now working on the sequel, Where in the Whirl. I'm looking for a Black firm or service with a track record for successfully marketing books. If this sounds like you or you know someone who fits this description, please visit the Crossroads website to get a feel for this book.

http://rhondadenisejohnson.com/crossroads

If you can make inroads into marketing in the Motherland, that will be a plus since this book touches on the African diaspora. This is an edutainment book.

greaaaat! congratulations. umm I live in Africa, Ghana. I have a south African who has a publishing company, she was suppose to launch it here but things are just kinda slow right but I will let you know if anything develops.
Kewl! I'd be interested in the African market as well as the states, so go on and hook us up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back