Black Money Business Jobs : I'm Looking to Hire an African-American Book Marketing Service

Kewl!

It's on Amazon for $9.99 and in ebook form at Kindle and Smashwords for $4.95. If you want to read it, I can send you the code for a coupon for $1.99 . The coupon is for premium members here at Destee, but since you are willing to work with me, I will be glad to send it to you in a conversation.

Cool would love to read it.

Thanks, Cherryblossom. I will look into it.
http://www.edc-creations.com/

EDC Creations Media Group is a marketing, branding, and promotions firm that specializes in Internet book promotions, Internet 3.0 marketing campaigns, brand coaching and RSS feed syndication for small to medium-size businesses, new authors and individuals. Our award-winning team offers exceptional design, outstanding service and quick turnaround time without the high costs, impersonal attitude and expensive rates of a larger marketing agency.

EDC Creations provides authors, artists, journalists and publishers innovative marketing and branding consultations with a special focus on the African American literary community. We are also the publishers of the highly popular Black Pearls Magazineand the founders of the Sankofa Literary Society, which now has more than 1,800 members across the United States, online and offline.

Follow Ella Curry and EDC Creations online:

EDC Creations
was founded by Ella D. Curry in 2000 as a event planning agency and transitioned into a full service literary themed PR firm in 2005. Ella D. Curry is the president of EDC Creations Media Group. She brings more than 25 years of PR and marketing experience to clients in film, music, publishing and corporate event planning. Her expertise as well as her love for all things literary, dynamic database of 165,000+ loyal readers, and collaborative approach with clients have earned her a reputation as a respected leader in the publishing industry.

EDC Creations produces virtual events, social networking opportunities, and provides innovative web media, which aided in creating strategic alliances with bookclubs, authors, social network partners, and business owners around the world. Take a look at our packages today, go here.

Ella D. Curry is the producer of theBlack Authors Network Radio Show. Through the internationally syndicated online BAN Radio Show and Black Pearls Magazine, Ella has interviewed community leaders and celebrities such as: The View's Emmy® award-winning co-host, Sherri Shepherd, Byron Pitts Emmy® award-winning journalist for 60 Minutes, literary legends Dr. Maya Angelou, Sonia Sanchez, Walter Mosley, Eloise Greenfield and Hill Harper.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back