Black Relationships : I'M IN L0VE WITH MY BESTFRIEND...WHAT D0 I D0

YES...I'M IN L0VE WITH MY BEST FRIEND. WE'VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR 11YEARS AND WE B0TH KN0W EVERYTHING ABOUT EACHOTHER. THE ONLY PR0BLEM IS I'VE BEEN IN A RELATI0NSHIP F0R 4YEARS WITH S0ME0NE HE KN0WS AND WENT T0 HIGH SCH00L WITH. 2 DAYS AG0 WE CAME S0 CL0SE T0 MAKING L0VE....BUT I ST0PPED IT. IDK IF I MADE THE RIGHT DECISI0N...WHAT D0 I D0???

I YOU AND YOUR FRIEND SHOULD FIRST TALK ABOUT ANY POSSIBILITIES OF WHAT MIGHT BE AFTER THE AFTER GLOW! (SMILE) BECAUSE, HE MAY HAVE BEEN HOLDIN ON ALL THIS TIME FOR THAT ONE CRACK IN THE ARMOUR. I KNOW MOST MEN WILL ADMIT, THAT BEING FRIENDS WITH A WOMAN IS JUST WAITIN FOR THEIR TURN. NOT IN A BAD WAY, BUT THEY HAVE ACCEPTED THAT THEY WERE PUT IN THE FRIENDSHIP BOX. IF YOU AND YOUR FRIEND BOTH SAT DOWN, AND DECIDED TO MAKE A GO AT IT, IT WOULD BE GREAT. IF YOU ALL ARE JUST IN IT FOR THE HOT QUICK FIX, AND NOT REALLY WANTING A RELATIONSHIP AFTERWARDS, THEN, YOU ARE RIGHT, LEAVE THAT ISH ON ICE! FORREAL! DON'T WANNA MESS UP A GOOD FRIENDSHIP.... MY MAN AND I WERE FRIENDS FIRST FOR APPROX 2YRS. I NEVER SAW HIM ANY OTHER WAY. ONE DAY, SOMETHING JUST KNOCKED ME RIGHT UP SIDE MY HEAD, AND, BAM!!! IT'S BEEN 4 YRS, AND THE FRIENDSHIP, DID HELP US IN BEING PATIENT AND UNDERSTANDING WHEN THINGS GOT ROUGH. WE ALWAYS, GO BACK TO THE FRIENDSHIP, WHEN THE LOVE PART GETS CLOUDY. THAT IS WHEN YOU KNOW, THAT YOU ARE TRULY FRIENDS FIRST. I JUST LOVE HIM, EVEN WHEN HE GETS ON MY LAST NERVE! YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO DRAW FROM ANOTHER SOURCE, WHEN YOU CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT.. SO, MY QUESTION TO YOU IS, IS THIS SOMEONE, YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF GROWING WITH, BUILDING A FUTURE WITH??? KNOWING ALL THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM, IS HE A GOOD GUY, SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN TRULY LOVE AND UNDERSTAND? YOU HAVE AN ADVANTAGE RIGHT NOW. BUT IF IT IS A ONE NIGHTER, DON'T DO IT!!!:hearthis:

Dear Friendship & lover :

First, how do your friend feel about it all ,and or do they know how you feel about them?

Friends can be closer then close but yet not cross the line for in many cases the friendship
will lose it's value when mix emotions become the target point , yes you did the right
thing by stoping it , you saved a beautiful friendship here ..

while one may know of your past relationship don't mean a fresh start with that person
have to be a down fall unless these are very close friends then you crossing a line
of friendship that can hurt the other

While it's true you have to become friends before lovers , with 11 years here and if
these feelings you have is deep and from the heart then tell your friend how you feel
but first kinda see where they at before you do , it could run off a friend or even you
be taken advantage of , surely you two should know each other well enough to know

Is your friend with someone else right now or single ?
if one is with someone then withstand your feelings and back off surely you will kill a friendship.
If not and they open then go head express your concerns to them , it might be the best move
and time you two become lovers pass friendship.

I have a Lady friend we been close for nearly 22 years and yes i often wanted her for
myself but we build such a deep friendship that i knew we could never be to a point and
i valued our friendship too much we do all kind of things together and we never crossed
the line to become lovers or just some heat of passion fun ,but when you fall in love
from the heart beyond lust or emotions then options do weight in here

1 . You can continue to be just best friends

2 . Let the friendship go because of your heart and what you feel

3 . Let that person know and see where it goes / in hope of a relationship
but if that person rejects then it will leave you hurt or and even bitter which
can kill a friendship

Good luck and i hope it truely work out for you and you get what your heart is calling for .

After the little incident happened, the next day we both tried to act like it never happened. But we when both were alone I just stopped and asked "WHAT WAS THAT" I didn't wanna assume anything. He just said "I don't know" he seemed as if he was shy to talk about it. Then he opened up. Telling me he cares about be a lot, he just can't believe that this really almost happened between us. My emotions at the moment are mixed because I feel like maybe we are made for eachother but......I don't wanna lose my friend.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back