Black Poetry : I'm Dying Inside

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MINNIEMOONS1980, May 7, 2006.

1. MINNIEMOONS1980

MINNIEMOONS1980 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    My insides are really suffering from all of the smoke and alcohol and fatty food. But do I care, sometimes. See all of this smoke is close to my heart, literally. You know everyone has their drug of choice, especially during a depressing time. And you know we all have our demonds. See I'm single but I'm still getting ****** all kind of ways and I don't even have a man. Cigarettes and weed are my pimps, them ******* get all of my money. Alcohol is my truth serum, maybe that is why I try to avoid it the most. That way I wont have to be true to myself. And fatty food is my husband. Even when I'm broke it sticks by me and when I'm depressed it fills me up. You would think that food is stalking me. As soon as I get **** together and finally get rid of that **** and say I'm through, that **** comes back ten times better than before. So what do I do? I'm afraid to be alone. Or maybe I'm dying inside. I feel like life is slowly leaving me. By the time I catch up with life it will be gone. Hopefully I'll get it right next lifetime.

2. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    and i say you just have to pray on this matter poet flo on.

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hi Again Minniemoons
    Wow...if this is your very first piece, than without a doubt ..I :bowdown: to your new found artistic skill, great job poet...^5

4. GHETTOAMBITION

GHETTOAMBITION Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    dang i waz feelin dis poet
    dis was deep, and dat was a great way 2 descirb how drugz are yo, u kno wuh..lol
    tyte drop
    so flo on wit nonstop
    frum yo sista GA

BLACKLUV AND BP

5. choclatangel

choclatangel Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    just put your trust in the lord, he will show you a way through the bad times and take your addictions away...i know i've been there. tyte drop...flow on.