Black People : I'm Convinced Beyond A Shadow Of Doubt!!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by NADIA*BINTA, Aug 10, 2003.

NADIA*BINTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

May 27, 2003
    (Actually: my husband wrote this, just wanted to share...)

I’m convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the world has gone crazy. So I’m taking heed to the Angel in (Revelations18: 4). We must come out of this world. It’s a mental thing of course!

Whosoever is a friend of this world is the enemy of God (James 4:4). True followers of Jesus will condemn this world. Jesus spoke truth to power. This is the same world that Jesus lived in. Jesus preached about the coming of God’s Kingdom. This world is not God’s Kingdom, so we must condemn it and all of its evil ways.

But I look around and it’s like the twilight zone. Here in America you have priest that rape and molest young children and they get transferred or get a spankin on the hand. It’s obvious that the priests are being protected by something, some powerful force (government). The lives of those children have been destroyed!!! Where is the outrage from the people? If you can’t see the insanity of the whole thing, maybe you’re sleep like the rest of the world.

W-W-J-D? Jesus was a threat to the kings and rulers (like the government) therefore they sought to kill him. Jesus would not be pleased with this world, neither should we. We can’t just claim Jesus and do nothing! Faith alone cannot save us (James 2:14 and 2:26). Anyone can claim Jesus, even the devil.

We claim Jesus but we chase after material things (devil’s trap) but Jesus was a type of person that gave away a lot of his possessions. But we cling on to things (cars, houses, clothes, etc). Like the angel said come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers in her sins, and ye receive not of her plagues (Revelations 18:4). America has a lot of addicts (not just drugs). Some people have to shop to make themselves feel good (got to have that fix). Some are addicted to nice cars (got to have the newest car). Americans are being pacified with material things. We all want nice things, but we can’t cling on to them, we must not let our desires rule over us. Put God first (don’t just say it, do it!).

The devil uses material things to trap us, so our minds are on things and not God. The devil is real ssslick!!! We underestimate him and that’s one of our biggest problems. He’s not in the ground, but in and around us. That’s why he is winning because we’re not checking ourselves and the powers that be.

We need to study the ways of God. Heaven is a state of mind, not a place in the sky (fairytale). Like Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven is within you, it’s a mind thing like everything else. So we got to get our minds right. Every person should be working on something each day with his or her self. If not the devil got you in his pocket (it’s a real fight)!!!

Salim Ali