Black Spirituality Religion : I'M CONFUSED.....

oceolo said:
Samurai implied people of faith are not as smart as other people Newton ,King and Einstien were all men of faith they all believed in God.
He said the Judeo-Christrian Religous System does not promote intellectual growth, and that is on point, He did not say specific people as you would have one to believe.

Nat Turner said:
He said the Judeo-Christrian Religous System does not promote intellectual growth, and that is on point, He did not say specific people as you would have one to believe.

He said that blacks lag behind beacuse of Judeo Christian belief if that were so these people would never have done the things in which they are famous for doing

Nat Turner said:

True indeed, this is what I said.

However, I'll go through his statements:

Issac Newton,

He was not Black, first of all.

Second, he was very little of a Christian, if at all, as you can see in his biography here:

http://www.isaac-newton.info/isaac-newton/

He was more of a philosopher, than a religious believer.

I don't see why you mentioned him.

Or......

Albert Einstein

For that matter. He wasn't Black either. And though he was Jewish, he rejected much of the religous sensationalism that had plagued mankind during his time (and ironically still does).

Like NEWTON, EINSTEIN was more of a philosopher, and actually rejected most of Judeo-Christian perspectives.

http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Albert_Einstein

As for DR. KING, please enlighten us as to precisely what his intellectual expertise was.

He was only a DR in divinity, a title which some of the most ignorant of Southern Baptist preachers possess as well.

He may have been one of the most intellectual of Black people during his time in this part of the world, but considering our social and educational condition during that time, that's not really saying that much.

Thus, even though your implications of my statements are a bit off the mark, your examples are still incorrect.

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back