Black Spirituality Religion : I'M CONFUSED.....

Nat Turner said:
Hotep
Brother these are the same arguments that I receive here at the job but they never seem to give any proof, they would rather debate historical fact and not have to prove their mythical bible, this just dazzle's me on a daily. The power in that program is unbelievable.

Hotep

PEACE NAT:

Your last word in your statement fits the best. It is un(not)believable for me.

However, you have to keep in mind, that the Judeo-Christian religious system does not, nor has it ever promoted intellectual growth.

Which is why most of the people you see here are always talking about BELIEVING.

It's a pathology that the European has woven into our minds, since he force-fed this system upon us.

Look at how the pathology works:

Blacks excel in "religious" matters, but lag behind in academia and intellectual pursuits.

The Divine Mind knows that the consciousness is based on both the academic (left side of the brain) merged with the spiritual (right side).

Our people walk through life, totally unbalanced.

It's sad. :(

HOTEPU

SAMURAI36 said:
PEACE NAT:

Your last word in your statement fits the best. It is un(not)believable for me.

However, you have to keep in mind, that the Judeo-Christian religious system does not, nor has it ever promoted intellectual growth.

Which is why most of the people you see here are always talking about BELIEVING.

It's a pathology that the European has woven into our minds, since he force-fed this system upon us.

Look at how the pathology works:

Blacks excel in "religious" matters, but lag behind in academia and intellectual pursuits.

The Divine Mind knows that the consciousness is based on both the academic (left side of the brain) merged with the spiritual (right side).

Our people walk through life, totally unbalanced.

It's sad. :(

HOTEPU

If people of Judeo-christian belief lag behind in academics then I guess Issac Newton, Martin Luther King jr. and Albert Einstein were all dummies. You disprove your own arguments everytime you write something new Samurai so keep writing. Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back