Black Spirituality Religion : I'M CONFUSED.....

oceolo said:
How can we prove that anyone from ancient times existed all we have are writings about people from those times.

This subject seems to be overlapping from another thread, so I suggest we go into detail about it over there.

However, suffice it to say, that if you can't actually prove the physical exsistences of your Biblical characters, beyond the realm of the book in which they appear, then perhaps you should scrutinize your staunch adherance to your BELIEF a little more.

PEACE

Cedric

Respect

How is it that people claim that Jesus was white, Although Joseph was black, Mary was black, Adam and Eve were black, and Moses (who was black) ended up marrying an Ethiopian (who was also black)?

Despite the creation of people in Spiritual history, How is it that God created all these black folks - under a white man?

Please clarify this.
In reaction to the white supremist notions of making everyone in the Bible and history "white"...some black people have decided to arbitrarily make everyone black.

Let us not allow our zeal to destroy white supremacy blind us from historic realities.

The simple fact is Adam and Eve were most likely black and the Ethiopians were definately black (racially speaking), but Jesus, Joseph, Mary, and Moses were brown skinned Asians.

SAMURAI36 said:
This subject seems to be overlapping from another thread, so I suggest we go into detail about it over there.

However, suffice it to say, that if you can't actually prove the physical exsistences of your Biblical characters, beyond the realm of the book in which they appear, then perhaps you should scrutinize your staunch adherance to your BELIEF a little more.

PEACE

there is more proof that biblical people existed than Alexander the great or Hannibal and there are sources outside of the bible like the Qur'an that speak of Jesus and King Solomon and Abraham to name a few

OC

and there are sources outside of the bible like the Qur'an that speak of Jesus and KIng Solomon and Abraham to name a few

:geek:Although we agree on the existance of Jesus, I pretty much know what Sam's response is gonna be to this statement.

I can probably save him the effort and post it myself....but I'll digress....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back