Destee's Thoughts I'm Beginning to Enjoy Making Videos!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

With the addition of my last video, President or Janitor, i think i crossed over! :)

Before that, i was very uncomfortable presenting them, but i'm kinda feeling it now!

I'm looking forward to making my next one, and am planning to do them regularly.

Have you ever made a video, and posted it online? Have some fears like i useta?

Well ... it's not so bad, and once you start, do a few, it will get easier ... seems like.

If there is something you'd like to hear me speak on specifically, please let me know.

You can post here, or send me a private conversation message ... :D

There will be another video in the next few days.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

With the addition of my last video, President or Janitor, i think i crossed over! :)

Before that, i was very uncomfortable presenting them, but i'm kinda feeling it now!

I'm looking forward to making my next one, and am planning to do them regularly.

Have you ever made a video, and posted it online? Have some fears like i useta?

Well ... it's not so bad, and once you start, do a few, it will get easier ... seems like.

If there is something you'd like to hear me speak on specifically, please let me know.

You can post here, or send me a private conversation message ... :D

There will be another video in the next few days.

Love You! :kiss:

Destee
Sister Destee!!~I enjoy seeing you on video and look forward to seeing your next one.
Love & Blessings,
DREA

Have you ever made a video, and posted it online?

Yeah...but I young and needed the money..honestly:lol::lol:

I do videos, but for home only. What editing software do you use?

Peace!!

Sister Destee!!~I enjoy seeing you on video and look forward to seeing your next one.
Love & Blessings,
DREA

YAAAAAAAAAY ... Thank You Sister ... i'm looking forward to my next ones too ... lol ... oh gosh!

Look out Hollywood! :)

Thank you for your love! :grouphug:

Destee

Yeah...but I young and needed the money..honestly:lol::lol:

I do videos, but for home only. What editing software do you use?

Peace!!

lol @ you needed the money ... shooooo ... i dun shole thot it myself! ... :wink:

I've used Windows Movie Maker, played with trials of others, and would love to do the fancy stuff!

Do you have some suggestions on which editing software is better or best?

I need all the help i can get! :)

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back