Destee's Thoughts I'm Beginning to Enjoy Making Videos!

See QQ @ cha
well anyway you doing great and wear youtube like a perfect match
I enjoy watching you ......I b sayin look at her this queen love to talk

you might get that new contract as the new talk host for the upcoming
Ms.D's talkshow!:eeek:

Give me two more days with her and she'll be callin ya !
I told her you got near 14 yrs right here talking ......

See QQ @ cha
well anyway you doing great and wear youtube like a perfect match
I enjoy watching you ......I b sayin look at her this queen love to talk

you might get that new contract as the new talk host for the upcoming
Ms.D's talkshow!:eeek:

Give me two more days with her and she'll be callin ya !
I told her you got near 14 yrs right here talking ......

lol @ u b sayin ... look at her this queen love to talk ... :lol: ... hahahahaha ... i try to hide that ... :)

oh gosh ... okay ... hook me up ... i am available to talk ... :lol:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

You have advanced a great deal on mastering the technology...:)
You have always had the gift of communication and now you have the experience of mass communicating.
The alledged experts say that if you have worked at anything for 25,000 hours, you are deemed a master of your craft, vocation, skill or what have you. I would venture to guess that you've probably doubled that, (the initial 7 years, as the cyber-social network was forming and the Intenet was shaking out the weak and the innocent; the second 7 years as you learned to maneuver this cyber-community through cyber-space, for we've seen so many crash and burn), so I will recognize and award you a PHD (People's Honorable Degree) for consistent and honest service to Black People Globally (BPG). I just made this up but you make it valid by accepting...:) (Your certificate is in the mail...:)
BTW, you look great in the videos!...:)

You have advanced a great deal on mastering the technology...:)
You have always had the gift of communication and now you have the experience of mass communicating.
The alledged experts say that if you have worked at anything for 25,000 hours, you are deemed a master of your craft, vocation, skill or what have you. I would venture to guess that you've probably doubled that, (the initial 7 years, as the cyber-social network was forming and the Intenet was shaking out the weak and the innocent; the second 7 years as you learned to maneuver this cyber-community through cyber-space, for we've seen so many crash and burn), so I will recognize and award you a PHD (People's Honorable Degree) for consistent and honest service to Black People Globally (BPG). I just made this up but you make it valid by accepting...:) (Your certificate is in the mail...:)
BTW, you look great in the videos!...:)

Before accepting, i'd first like to thank the Academy ... The Academy of Black People ... :)

awwwww Brother OldSoul ... Thank You !!!!

You don't know how much i need a PHD ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

Just call me Doctor Destee from now on ... :love:

I Love You ... Thank You!!! :kiss:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back