Black Poetry : I'm Back

Greetings this is not a poem I just want to say that I'm so glad that this site is still around this is where my journey began going all the way back th Afronet now I have not wrote in years but I got a lot to say so I came back home Long Live The Get Fresh Crew Queen Destee Love You Missed You Lady...

Welcome Back brother Azula'71,

Because of folk like you, paving the way, folk like me were able to find this place we call home, good having you back.

Because of folk like you, paving the way, folk like me were able to find this place we call home, good having y

Because of folk like you, paving the way, folk like me were able to find this place we call home, good having you back.

Glad to be back thanks

Greetings this is not a poem I just want to say that I'm so glad that this site is still around this is where my journey began going all the way back th Afronet now I have not wrote in years but I got a lot to say so I came back home Long Live The Get Fresh Crew Queen Destee Love You Missed You Lady...

Welcome Home, Brother Azula

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back