Black Poetry : I'm a RED BONE led along with my beauty home grown and shown on the cell phone as having conversation gone out of my mind listening to that I love yo

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
SHE SAID "I'm a RED BONE led along
with my beauty home grown
and shown on the cell phone
as having conversation gone
out of my mind listening to that
I love you stuff while kissing at
the club its rough twisting phat
booty, Toyota in the garage
was at a motor lodge
last night now must dodge
you, two A'S in afraid so a parade
of alphabets to be revealed paid
the price stayed nice after a serenade
but an empty symphony is played”
“but boo convinced that rhythm
could lead to a defense system
step swift and accept gifts of wisdom
this is Black Hip Hop in Virginia Beach
I dodge affairs that are lame
and like a large airplane
I try fly way my pie won't stay
there pray and aware that my mini-skirt
could fly up but I try duck be plenty alert
“OK BOO strange romances has changed
the circumstances they rearranged
my chances on getting a girlfriend
you from the hood and fine that end
my dream, look boo you above the rim
with pie and this simplify your style now
smile you on trial for too much love somehow
so would you be mine?”
NAW PLAYER let me think about this
I know my thing pink and brisk
have to twist strands together
just to understand the clever
words, smashing my ear drum
really don't wanna hear none
its run and gun and lots of fun
this is plain wild and I'm the brainchild
one time the day was a true bore
so I go to the store
dressed in a mini-skirt
with a plenty flirt
bra and panties in lace
a nice morning
got advice with a warning
had just sent a text
talked to boy he went for the sex
after money spent I knew his next
move was the bed room
he held a rose a red bloom
not a true brute in a new suit
his conversation sparked a blistery pass
stuff I've read in an art history class
my dress is down that's a known fact
wearing a gown at home a grown act
so hello mister
I'm a yellow Soul Sista
and my panties are wet”
he jest kissed her lips no regrets
“Girl your beast be a recipe for
cake so go ahead and jump in the car
I write swift and like the night shift
mess up sleep, breasts sweet sniff
your perfume girl, your breasts be
a recipe for my taste buds see
and grab your waist in the club

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Misled on the phone because I'm a red bone yellow skin and mellow for men hello no boyfriend, met this boy he wanna talk soft and walk off with a sli Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID: now I'm a down for life red-bone boys wanna kiss my lips and head home they love my skin-tone, correct and hot tonight lips reflect a lot of Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : OK she strut butt and stay up with luck she's a RED BONE and boys kiss her and head home because of her skin tone this boy has a TOYOTA with hype he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Look I'm sweet phat and fine so boys keep that in mind they wanna kiss me and I disagree my lips hot and red but met a blockhead in the club I'm not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : SHE SAID” got fast lace but like a glass vase it can be broken while a boy is hoping to chase and embrace my waist my lips red hot but not Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
J Black Poetry : In a vessel from my broken heart where my eternal love for you is stored, bloody ink of love of love of suffering, with red tears of sorrow I write ab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : Eat Less Red Meat, Scientists Said. Now Some Believe That Was Bad Advice Black Health and Wellness 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: Red Indians, Black Slavery and White Racism--America's Slaveholding Indians Black People Politics 0
Chevron Dove Science and Technology : A LONDON PHENOMENON - RED OCTOBER SKY YESTERDAY... Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Black Spirituality Religion : ARCHAEOLOGISTS DISCOVER REMAINS OF ARMY IN RED SEA? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
freddie419 Black People : the red mist Black People Open Forum 28
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Four Horses in Revelations white, Red, black, green AACOOLDRE 0
Continuous Broadcast Black People Politics : How President Obama Warned Putin: The Red Phone....NOT Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Why Obama got it right on the Syria ‘red line’: Derek Chollet Black People Politics 3
TruthHitman Black Christians : The People OF EDOM THE RED DRAGON BEAST OF REVELATIONS Christian Study Group 5
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ❤ red diamonds Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Processed Meats (and Probably Red Meats) Can Cause Cancer, Says Controversial WHO Report Food Discussion and Recipes 1
Liberty Black Positive People : The story of Clarence Otis Jr. – Darden CEO leads Red Lobster and Olive Garden Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Black Phoenix Steals and Deals : $39.99 Kenmore 10-Piece Aluminum Cookware Set - Black or Red Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : CDC: Red Eyes Caused By Urine Black Health and Wellness 0
Hetheru Oshun Black Spirituality Religion : Christianity-A Plot Used to Pacify the Black and Red Races Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : RED LIGHT Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : The Red Carpet: Think Like A Man Black Entertainment 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Celebrities take red carpet fashion risks at 2014 Met Gala Black Entertainment 1
Kemetstry Black Christians : BLOOD RED MOON COMING FOR THIS ECLIPSE,PROPHESY? Christian Study Group 22
legit-writer Black People : Red Light Cameras Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : Are red cake that be fed and ate by boy toys, your cake magnificent your hips Can make up the differ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
CosmicMessenger Audio Video Web Conferencing : Jimi Hendrix Live In San Diego - Red House Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Angela22 Black Short Stories : Red Rose (a mini-short) Short Stories - Authors - Writing 5
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Red Donkey (*** of the Devil Set) AACOOLDRE 2
KaHotep Black Poetry : Yellow, Red, Watermelon and Seeds Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Alarm Clock Black People : The New African Empire comes with a Red White and Blue Flag Black People Open Forum 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Who's the big bad Red Dragon of REV? AACOOLDRE 2
PurpleMoons Black Entertainment : GAME OF THORNES REACTION VIDEO TO "RED WEDDING" EPISODE Black Entertainment 15
ang-EL Black Poetry : Code Red Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : DMX - "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" Remix Black Entertainment 5
skuderjaymes Black People Politics : Pre/Post election Terrorism in the Red State of Indiana. Black People Politics 12
thePreacher Black Poetry : Dreams of a red, white, and blue heaven Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Writspirit Black Sports : Cincinnati Red batter George Foster talks about his career and life Black Sports 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : Spike Lee on Self-Financing 'Red Hook Summer' Black Entertainment 16
T African American History Culture : Peter Tosh Documentary: Stepping Razor, Red X African American History Culture 0
Keita Kenyatta Congo : White King, Red Rubber, Black Death in the Congo (King Leopold II of Belgium) Republic of the Congo 1
A Haiti : Red Cross And Other Refief Agencies Are Critcised Over Haitian Relief Efforts Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 11
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : RED TAILS Black Entertainment 43
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Red hook Projects - Old timers day Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Black Entertainment : RED TAILS / Black pride movie recruitment Prpaganda? Black Entertainment 25
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Roy Ayers, Red Black and Green Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Freddie Hubbard, Red Clay Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Black-king Black Entertainment : Red Tails story based on the Tuskegee Airmen. Black Entertainment 3
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : RED OCTOBER 2011 Black Sports 8