Black People : Illuminati Conspiracy Part One

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383

2. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    not feeling being on a planet

with such crazies

always trying to be MORE than life itself

always trying to conquer

miserable and attempt to make the rest of us that way

we (black people) have made it against all odds

because we value the spirit of life, we love living

and don't need to "takeover" the universe

instead we cherish it and abide by it

but we are out of sync now

3. brown_h0rnet

brown_h0rnet Master of All Trades... Jack of None PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Financial Anaylyst
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Actually just to add to this. I have to agree with Bill Cooper on this issue.

Adam Weishaupt didn't form the Illuminati. He just organized it. The true founder is Meyer Rothschild. Rothschild founded the Illuminati under the NAME of Weishaupt. The illuminati always forms organizations under other peoples names, which keep people from connecting the dots.

http://www.spingola.com/before_rockefeller.htm

This Rothschild family is the same family that owns the Federal Reserve Bank of the U.S. (Along with all the other Federal Banks). They are behind the manipulation of the economy.

Illuminism (their Satanic worship) had been going on way before 1776. That was just the year that it was organized, consolidated, given a name (illuminati) and planned for world domination. The Luciferian Philosophy is nothing more than a twisted version of some of the ideals of the Ancient Mystery Schools.

Bill Cooper writes about it like this
    http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=37612

He makes some good points. But he also falls for the same bait and switch that 99.99 percent of people fall for. DEEZ white folks adopt the symbols of the Ancient Egyptians. Then they secretly (but not so secret that you won't find out) call themselves Luciferian and Satanic. Then when YOU see the symbols and ideologies, you think that they are ALL EVIL and stay far away from them. So, anything that has to do with Ancient Egypt is now Luciferian, Pagan, and Satanic. This will also make you cling to the western religions and run away from knowledge. but anyway...

The Illuminati then infiltrated and established itself within the Masonic Orders. Then they established a bunch of branches like the Thule Society, Skull & Bones, Cap & Gown on down to the Council on Foreign relations and Trilateral Commission. These branches are subordinate to the Illuminati. Many members are just in it for the fame and fortune, not realizing what is really going on.

It is a diabolical and it is working for them.

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Good points mr hornet. My experience with this is the baphomet sybmol. This circuit one walks while he is blinded by the light of deception. "walk to the light beautiful light" . They never infiltrated our system however for they have never been apart of it. They created there own order. I posted some more indept info on this on a similar thread.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace...

True indeed Lord

6. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    In order to defeat them, we have to figure out what parts of our Ancestral Sciences they stole. Once we figure that out, then we can re-seize those Sciences and put them to use for our benefit.

7. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    We can also get into the sciences they didn't steal and the stuff only we can tap into. I already see the so called Illuminati, Skull and Bones, and all the other unseen hand groups, trying to slow down a shinking ship. Not only in dreams, but its manifesting in every aspect, this time right now actually makes me happy, because I am feeling something coming about. Interesting time fa sho.

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    Both you and Knowledge Seed already are way ahead of most in recognizing this. But even then I suggest reading Budge's book entitled "Egyptian Magic" in reference to Pharaoh Nectanebos and how he decided to "abdicate" and this was the LAST INDIGENOUS African Pharaoh of Kemet. Its this overstanding which shapes my viewpoint concerning our present situation on a GLOBAL basis. Its not so much what they stole as it is what WE gave away. What WE rejected and turned our bakc on our own Ancestors. How WE became internally corrupted and divided amopng ourselves.

Its very unfortunate that so many of us are in denial of our own negative vices which lead to our own downfall. An intruder cant steal from your house unless you invite him in or fail to protect your house.

9. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    Okay so I have been reading on this alot.
    I was ready to vote for obama but everytime i see him on tv something didn't feel right.
    So i went to youtube and searched new world order.
    Did you know he is related to chainey,abraham lincoln and many others?
    All freemasons!
    He is within the 13 the bloodlines.
    I have never been so disappointed in my life.
    I knew that his getting into office too was easy!
    Not only that you would not believe how they have taken our history and symbollically taken over the world.
    I even saw where jz/nas /rockawear are holding up the baphomet sign,skull and bones tshirts.
    Could this be the secret behind their success?
    There are fema concentration camps and coffins just waiting for a body.
    Every warfare/genocide/killling is their sacrafice to baphomet for granting them their power.
    How did this happen?
    The question is what are we going to do?
    It goes so much futher than this but man what a deception!

10. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    First of all, the ENTIRE illuminati are a bunch of false claimers. Their power resides in their FALSE claims of having bloodlines that go back to KMT.

You're probably thinking the Illuminati are satanic devil worshipers, right? Do you realized the so-called "deities" that they worship are YOUR and MY ancestors?

Stop being scared of people who have no power. This victory is ours! Obama is a symbol for our success. He's being used by the Ancestors. Is he going to save us? Hell naw!

Do for self or it won't get done! Obama 08 baby!