Black Poetry : I'll Take You There

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Dec 22, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
  2. BastetFektet

BastetFektet Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +37

i like this one...man you are everywhere and i can tell you have alot on your mind brother just keep pushing and don't let nobody hold you down. nice touch.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112

hell yeah. fo sho alot on my mind and heart so i gotta break out....i'm telling you i'll take you there if i were a dreamwalker with you like 2pac did for me like months ago and i was like what??? ninja my gemini brother big homie tell me what's up and i got my answers real talk eyes closed then i woke-up like dang yo the spirits still here or either i was back home. thanks Pac.

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Today was a good day without dirtiness maneuvering lastly definitive. The penalty for being excellence is the touch of achievement delicately triumphant. Stimulus is the quickening from within is the fastening obscene to lower intelligence pinpoint location spot me on the come up different by degrees of filthiness direction. I am a compassionate fiend of my journey with fierceness the intensity of fiery loyalty devoted truly as a total dream of my reality believing in don't battle me cause i am tree top plugged into electricity mathematically suffusing figured keen filament seamed. Yes, you are veracity and sincerely we paired in strength formless high spirited blazing active marked by much heat and exceptionally great concentrated once arranged from fleer to flawless happiness surrounded by cheer sow you know this afternoon will be the brush of a day fore your sake shake flimsy, haste and ductility of hate speaking flicker malleable metaphysically deep before words come out as your say escape with giddy favoring wisdom as delay. Make your life sheer enjoyment by shades of grace the grandiosity always replay elegantly elevated presented sound and safe as the sunset my favorite phrase will be paid cause today was a good day.

(Composition of Depth)

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Everything in between me diagonally we hugging fashionable impression as one advancement truly fascinate with life and death is my now or never better either best. I suggest myself into another tier tires rolling traction fore my good years never swerving just cruising with my holdings beholding what i done and never could am I straight seized up deeper downing handing out roses without mishaps? I want to hug her sometime though blind times of education is needed in order to remove sexual explicit content seldom boiling suspiciously like brew. I see you clearer without that mirror reflection cause i expected many lessons setting plots down wisdom is our confession...and sometime i clap my hands in the air thundering sounds of anti-animosity let me preach to you non-religiously boom out of doom where loom lurks park your ride to the curb and finish your sentence with the ravens whom are underestimated highly intelligent blackbirds so word up i had to get myself together affecting everything in between me diagonally we hugging below from above I as Me is one love.

(Composition of Depth)

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Movement of an equal trinity Queen Nzinga Tubman Nefertiti all out for the justice on balanced scales with a fierceness of business and economics railing roads the underground way at last. I'm coming through without the phonies snitches and play plays embodied as future seeking as a muse uplifted uniquely with my vines of roses blooming fives as twos the number one absolute certainly certified full of life next to my pillar of mystique eye stand ready feet salty and muddy in my sea of thought deepest dive bubbling evermore or on ground earthly forever deeply concoct trying my best not to subplot roots further along this is the truth from movement of an equal trinity Queen Nefertiti Tubman Nzinga i discovered in my mind physically inked into my skin as gaia though pain is known not leaving no fear all out for the justice on balanced scales with a fierceness of business and economics railing roads the underground way at last with or without you i will not stop.

(Composition of Depth)

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    From the pinhole of the apex nefertum husia shayheh knows perfection spoken realistic perceptively on infinity for destiny into every darkest corner flat round triangular poly octagon perpendicular bent as parallels twisted then revisited visitors apparently parents of the funk within thee the beat beating never missing ah skip toe keep up bouncing two three four fives unto this so don't disturb your awakening if you plan on faking it Queen Nefertiti for life out from depths of the deep is me and Queen Tubman to the deadly end with fierceness is me and Queen Nzinga out around the temple of righteous filling the walls with feelings of true evocation resurrected into one muse highly concentrated enabled to bring you what you and your neighborhood been waiting on from the pinhole of the apex nefertum husia shayheh knows perfection spoken realistic perceptively on infinity for destiny into every darkest corner let eyes light shine out of deep beta and to get howling in unison about my composition of depths.

(Composition of Depth)

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112