Black Poetry : I'll Be Good

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Nov 21, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    fire thunders exploding tiny crackled coming gigantically cinders of hot stones ultra sauna lava seeps beyond skin's ashes rejuvenating ah nu growth of hot steams building intensity like a tattoo needle across the largest organ sounding teasingly pleasurable the perfect twist of pain and pleasure vibrates the imaginable tell em boo when i enter heaven with you...

i remember the first time we met back in the parking lot you was on the phone begging peace to stay as life you cried rivers streaming into your mouth the story got thicker strings pulling up at the sides of your corners popping stickly holding back shivers earth moved in tremors dead emotionless face cheeks went from sadness to numbed out state of mind you couldn't war no more when you asked me fore a cigarette as i passed by to stop and ask you are you good queen while pressing your phone's red button ending the call saying...

the question prompt after the light flicked spark ah conversation of baggage still and yet i stood there in the presence of you hands in my pockets holding my cabbage with a thought in mind while you kept unwinding about what war keep saying...

do you wanna kick it at a pool table spot? i gotta hundred we can spend chalking figures into plots a little taste of elder's grape juice plus a pickmeup smile we can chill back at my place under the greenery without sexual advances and tendencies as these moments like this are reasoned crank up your vehicle just follow me to the gas station turn your phone off as i will too proceeded back to my spot after playing pool our lasting serenity within us as two coolness we should share all fore the love it never knowing when the clock stops seriously promising and you felt me true knowing that....

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    i be telling you all the time that i'm serious cause i couldn't see myself getting older as the elders told me don't be like them so i'm picking my time to go hanging with peace most of the times from dangerous nights to awakening mournings banging my rhythm inside working tougher signing documents in place as my will the last testament besting my last times doing more work spiritually than personally leaving everything behind rising with no-thing the thriller as my chills creep up goose bumps walking my children on another path be the mutha waddling i often watch still are the waters but the earth keeps turning without hue mans or animals or nature beating to show egos all day lit up is another blunt of chance while perfume surround spaces sour to sweet ph balancing promises to you all ways straight focus true loving you most the number one true and as of yet nobody from the whole world of 1982 class ain't prophet nothing so let me step up to be greater than above so below out of 144,000 and back up on the frontline kissing my turquoise gem then stepping into the line of fire as the bulletproof vest fore the weak i'll be good....

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    In the beginning all the nu queens had the power to will by the hours sour came up and grew they own flour baking lies up self-made is how the muthaz did us in giving everything back to the life trusted in the hands of righteousness while i disappear into the nights as the stalker fore my pay with skills and tools plus a ride quiet as kept plus a small home paid off the queen is the original mutha which is the original gangsta you learned all the game from on how power is kept and knowing the all but you won't last without her as times haunting the hunted as the redrum drunken off killing you and me plus another two by the only mourning another mutha cries but i'll be good as queen nefertiti lead her daughters instilling both eyes circulating around the earth but there is more to it if you trust a sistah like a great elder told me while sowing my pants up shutting blinds to give me nurturing about four years ago the wisdom set-in totally like water on top of earth finally letting somebody in....outsmart the law give trust back into the hands of the mutha worth more in hand stored than in the bush doe and buck don't hear me so see me i'll be good....

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    i write deaf poetry blinded to they vision speaking numb as dumb visits taste buds needing a change of pourahtree love blaq coming out as colors invisible to the naked eyes so you know what's up bringing down the crown stored in the jars sealed tightly sitting in chairs booties flatten over time lessons get learned when curling irons burn hairs meant to be curled up massacre or mascara is the mask we all facing i've accepted two be envisioned from the noses of repentance cause you manish the devil's ways angelic-wise purgatory books of broth made from chicken soup to the soul read page by page addictive to somebody else say-so sow say it...say it if you will and what you gon' do?...i'll be good

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    i love the smiles of all sistahs when they clapping in the air like they don't care feeling free of the bully fully interdependent as one more foe drop to the ground uninstalled like before removing unneccessary software from you then i'll be good calculating sci end tip fiction facts don't you know love buying while blaq i'll be good....

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    i said i love you truly from all the short stories to my longest novel noble prize winner without a person in sight all foes at my show watching clapping together wanting to knock my boots socks clean off my feet softly tucked intro creeping all good bust me open when your savior come around if you feel good to sin contradicting your holiness really demon on the under like you should i'll be good...

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    they still stuck in racism racing fore the ism then turning colors against each other from one color to the other all of them are crayons as kids use them best one of the finest and sharpest still alive without much taught emphasis on life guide them here and guide there you hear the birds chirping everywhere while the cats roam fore cover when the dogs bark about nothing slithering be the green tree snake posted in cypress tree praying mantis still praying fore you salamanders coming out true lizards are too cool and grasses knew my steps were looped recovering upright growing taller like i should shadow style behind the rook i'll be good...

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    how many times has a slave walked before you showing they documents without historical paper and you seen the truth without researching fore hatred to fuel your romance tender and planted in your ohhh nooo we've been here before sniffing fore the sleuth why they distracted getting heated about to bust they cherry coming out wasting time funkier than ever flushing out enemies' promises held unto you my boo loves me sown so at my best as the bulletproof vest reach fore me the protection and i'll be good....

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    done did beat me down like once upon ah time not long ago how you dealing with loss as relationships are tossed to be free together as One collide or ride then start up put the drive into transmission rotating your axles turning on axioms of when lovers talk silently gazing into each other eyes found peace and life sleeping together out in the log cabin as the retreat though syrupy out the bottle of completion good pouring out after break fast i'll be good....

10. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    i am musgum by nature savoring my flavoring biscuits in my shoes mutha gave me the gangsta flowing bay cons cheese in between every concoction like yeast infections smelling terrible from the alcohol made after too much sugar plus fruits tangled up moon shine glows up to produce a few grooves ole school smooth hairy toes and jagged nails keep tough foundation together and we see you weather you ain't from these parts the tourist in the hood looking fore a snitch wire tapping is fixed ever since laws got tricked prosecutors are policemen and women as all colors all about they payback physical or monetary dangerous mixed if they clever severing your dough foe show though i'll be good....