Black People : IL STATE REP: 'MAYBE THE POLICE ARE KILLING SOME OF THESE KIDS'

PurpleMoons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 22, 2003
IL STATE REP: 'MAYBE THE POLICE ARE KILLING SOME OF THESE KIDS'

Illinois State Representative Monique Davis is blaming the Chicago Police Department for the high number of killings in the Windy City. She is not just blaming the CPD for bad policing, though. She wonders if the police are doing some of the killing.

Davis, a House member from Chicago's South Side district, uttered the accusation on Detroit's WCHB-AM radio on July 16.
"I’m going to tell you what some suspicions have been, and people have whispered to me: they’re not sure that black people are shooting all of these children," Davis told the Detroit radio audience.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ybe-The-Police-Are-Killing-Some-Of-These-Kids
:heart:

I believe community policing was/is called for, but that also would lead to accepting some of the responsibility for better the lives of our relations, rather than seeking new excuses to blame others for our unresolved issues/problems/etc.

And to say the least:

It is just not up to the cops to solve our problems for us...

But ask the d. a.'s and courts to remove any corrupt ones from our midst?

Of course!!

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back