Black Poetry : Ignoranzzz!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by ryss77, Jan 9, 2002.

1. ryss77

ryss77 Active Member MEMBER

engineering
    Ratings:
    +0
    :hot:
    ladies this for the nonsensical peeps who don't know a good thang when it hits them in the face!

Ignoranzzz is the mind of a man. Total bliss is only in their dick!!! Stop the madness!!! Wake up!!! Stop being the fool!!! Stop starting the ignoranzzz that you claim not to have!!! Continuous ignoranzz is what you continue bringing to the table!!! It’s a BIG JOKE, A BIG GAME!!! Why do you need to instigate the stupid nonsense of “ignoranzzz is bliss”!!
    Top that off with, “tell-me-your-number-baby”….stop the madness!!! Chill with the stupidity of starting to continue the ignoranzzz game!!!
    When will it stop?!! Hey, just remember, you can’t stop! Ignoranzz WILL ALWAYS be a part of your mentality…Ignoranzz IS you step to stupidity!!!
    Trifling, stupid, ignoranzz IS blissful to a MAN!!! Continue to agitate, continue to consider yourself on a higher level of ignoranzz!!
    Being a man means telling you, “you’re a BIG JOKE to laugh at”!! It’s OK…when you are alone saying to your self, I should have kept my mouth shut. There is no peace unless there is no ignoranzz!! When will the man learn stupidity comes from their mouth and ends up in their DICK!!!
    CHILL OUT MY BROTHA’!!! Remember whose ***** you came from!!!!! TEN months to cherish you, to prepare, to always love you, to teach you all I KNOW—Whether you have a male figure or not, you can BE A strong BROTHA’ first, be proud of you—Remember, the ignoranzz of being a man---you can’t help yourself---YOU WERE the FIRST creation!!!----Hmmmm?!?!
    8/2001
    Conceived and written by Renee Y. Smith
    (c)CONTROVERSY WRITERS’ INC

2. ryss77

engineering
    Ratings:
    +0
    maybe this is too hot for ya'll to handle!!

sometimes instead of speaking, writing is the best way
    to let it out!

so i just let it :flamet: :flamet: :flamet: !!!!

what can i say!

i am still human 2nd! always spiritual 1st!!

3. ryss77

engineering
    Ratings:
    +0
    what do you really want me to say?

i guess the peeps cannot handle it when a sista decides to write on the real!
    verbal expletives exist daily and are heard by all!
    though necessary for the daily existence of my life, i still
    feel the need to utilize the power of words.

speak freely as to the content of what you think
    IGNORANZZ really is!

comments to the HOUZZE are all welcome.