Black People : ignorant U.S. soldiers, makin' me mad

miomina1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 19, 2004
Let me just say this, I am a U.S. Army veteran and served the regular army for five years. I can't believe those soldiers who are claiming that their superiors put them up to their inappropriate behavior.Somebody blew the whistle on them. I was never trained on interigating p.o.w.'s when they are naked. Or told to have them hancuffed together, like in those pix. Are those soldiers that nieve to go and do everything some one tells them. I was a sergeant in the army, and we as supervisors are trained on sexual harassment, giving lawful orders, counseling etc. But I don't believe that people higher above told them to act and do the behavior. Not one time while in, did anyone ever give me an order to take or pose in sexual or questionable pictures.Never! I feel if someone gives you and order and a question is asked whether this is right or if there is some doubt of someone or self getting hurt or a question ethics, you don't do it. That one female on t.v. looked like she was lying. I think those soldiers made a choice and someone told on them. :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back