Black People : Ignorant British White Womans Racist Rant

Brother Keita ... as i said in another thread, i like what you've said above ... the fact that you said it ... because i disagree with some pieces.

I'd love to debate with you on them ... as it is a topic close to my heart ... and we appear to line up on opposite sides of the argument.

Perfect ingredients for a great debate ... and i'll start a new thread for us ... responding to what you've said above ... if you wanna?

Let me know.

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Ohhhhhhh Brother Keita ... we could do a video debate !!! ... :D

You do videos and so do i ... you respond ... and i respond ... so forth and so on ... others could add on with a video too! :)

Whatchoo think of that? ... this coming from the woman that aint dun a video in 16 months ... :look: ... okay ... but i still love the idea! :)

iono ... you tell me

Love You! :kiss:

Destee

See you later everyone, don't think anyone really wants to speak to me :(

awwwww Kerry Jones ... stop that carrying on right now! ... :spank: ... :love:

I saw your post ... and was finna speak ... plus ... quit feel'n like that ... even if no one speaks ... you stay right here with us anyway!

There are many days ... at least there useta be ... where no one spoke to me here ... where would we be if i gave up and left?!

Anywho ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Stop being all whiny and crybaby-ish ... unless you are a baby ... ?? ... :baby:

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

orr thankyou i seen someone say that they didn't like British people and no one was speaking to me so i was being a big softie haha anyway see you later xx

lol ... bless your heart ... hide the big softie part of yourself!! ... :eeek: ... that's what i do ... or at least ... i thot i was hiding it ... :love:

nawww ... i'm just kidding ... but don't take anything here so personal ... it's not personal

even if one doesn't like British people or short people, tall people, fat people, skinny people ... skoot your opinion right on the table anyway! :)

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back