Black People : Ignorant British White Womans Racist Rant

Well there isnt much to say about this womans stupidity however its gone viral here (in England) and has made the news as the woman has been arrested for a Public Order offence, so I thought it may be of interest to some on this forum who are interested in current race issues outside America. A brother filmed her with his iPhone. Just two things to note though, especially as most of you guys are in USA and may not be familiar with British history:

a) Many if not most foreigners in UK especially non white foreigners were either born in a country colonised by Britain or are the children or grandchildren of those born in a British colony. Britain invited such people to the UK in the 1960's to do the crappy jobs the British didnt want to do. Today many Eastern Europeans, predominantly Polish, do such jobs, rather like the Mexicans in USA.

b) this shows USA doesnt have the monopoly on ignorant white folks!!! ;-)

EDIT: Apologies I should have mentioned to be aware that this video has many expletives so be careful where you view it please:

Perhaps her ancestors should have stayed home instead of invading the lands and homes of others?

Although I was born in London I have no patriotic feelings toward the UK but I am curious why its your least favourite country/people. I could hazard a guess but I'll like to hear what you say first.

I can understand what you mean about the Falklands, its nowhere near Britain and geographically its obvious it should belong to Argentina. And many English feel strongly against Argentina for the football rivalry as you say. Brazil and Argentina have a fierce rivalry comparable to USA vs Canada in ice hockey but an Argentinan I worked with some years ago said when England played against Brazil in the 2006 World cup in Japan, he would support Brazil rather than England, even though he lives here!

In a nutshell she is upset there are so many non white people in Britain and is telling some of the black people on the tram they cant be British because they are black and to go back to their own country (with lots of swearwords!).

Tell me Hildegard what are race relations like in Argentina? I read that Argentina had many black people taken there as slaves but during the war with uruguay and Brazil huge numbers were killed, are you aware of this? I hear today there are very few black people in Argentina, but there is a community of Koreans who recieve much discrimination, is this true?

Oh well, that dispute is probably never going to get resolved, but im glad you support our side :). Brasil vs Argentina is classic, and there are always those who never get tired of arguing about things like, who was better, Pele or Maradona drives me crazy...of course Maradona was better :rolleyes:. But I would support Brasil too! I know many brazilians and they are the nicest people and us latinos back each other up. By the way, the 2006 World Cup was in Germany, not Japan. ;)

Well, she is wrong, they are citizens just like her. I think she is ignorant and I hope she is an isolated case.

In Argentina the group that suffers most discrimination are bolivians and paraguayans in my opinion, because a lot of them are illegals. Black people hmmm, they are few but it's not that hard to see them in Buenos Aires. I dont know about those koreans you talk about, but there are a lot of chinese. They dont trouble anyone really and just mind their own business, but im glad they are there because I love their food :p.

Regards.

It's really a sad thing the ignorance and stupidity of so many people. Especially when they rant and rave with their hatred and racism. She should check her DNA, she may find that she's not actually "British" herself. She should check her history and learn that it was not always thought that because one had white skin you were the same "race" as another with white skin and many of them (especially those in power) still feel that way. There are some who would like to see her leave. She should educate herself and understand how foolish she sounds telling "black" folks to go back to where they came from when her kind are not the original people of this earth, nor the first people to inhabit Europe or the U.K. Where does she think any of her kind would be were it not for people of color.

Although I was born in London I have no patriotic feelings toward the UK but I am curious why its your least favourite country/people. I could hazard a guess but I'll like to hear what you say first.

Well, most people around the world hate the british for obvious and historical reasons. Anglos are probably the most vicious and racist people on earth. They have worked up their imaged to be "gentlemanly" but in reality they are responsible for some of the most evil deeds on earth.

They have colonized, killed, and raped more races of people than any other group. They still maintain their hold on former colonies through a system of white worship. Of course, I do not consider non-anglos who live in the UK to be british because that is not their true homeland. Their true homelands were probably destroyed by the Anglos.

Also, they lack the food if France and they culture of Italy. British food is the worst in the world.

In short, I despise the British and everything they stand for. I hope the sun finally sets on the British empire.

Well, most people around the world hate the british for obvious and historical reasons. Anglos are probably the most vicious and racist people on earth. They have worked up their imaged to be "gentlemanly" but in reality they are responsible for some of the most evil deeds on earth.

They have colonized, killed, and raped more races of people than any other group. They still maintain their hold on former colonies through a system of white worship. Of course, I do not consider non-anglos who live in the UK to be british because that is not their true homeland. Their true homelands were probably destroyed by the Anglos.

Also, they lack the food if France and they culture of Italy. British food is the worst in the world.

In short, I despise the British and everything they stand for. I hope the sun finally sets on the British empire.

The attitude of this woman shows that if you have Black skin - they will never consider you truly British. Did you hear the animosity in her voice? ''Your not British, your Black!''

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back