Black People : Ignorant British White Womans Racist Rant

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by King Tubbs, Nov 28, 2011.

1. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    Well there isnt much to say about this womans stupidity however its gone viral here (in England) and has made the news as the woman has been arrested for a Public Order offence, so I thought it may be of interest to some on this forum who are interested in current race issues outside America. A brother filmed her with his iPhone. Just two things to note though, especially as most of you guys are in USA and may not be familiar with British history:

a) Many if not most foreigners in UK especially non white foreigners were either born in a country colonised by Britain or are the children or grandchildren of those born in a British colony. Britain invited such people to the UK in the 1960's to do the crappy jobs the British didnt want to do. Today many Eastern Europeans, predominantly Polish, do such jobs, rather like the Mexicans in USA.

b) this shows USA doesnt have the monopoly on ignorant white folks!!! ;-)

EDIT: Apologies I should have mentioned to be aware that this video has many expletives so be careful where you view it please:

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    wow ... thanks for sharing Brother King Tubbs ... wow

i saw the young man behind the ranting woman, when he stood up, and folk calmed him ... white people ... he was ready to fight!

i think i would be ready to fight too, if i witnessed such a thing

again ... thanks for sharing!

Love You! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

3. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    He wasn't about to do nothing. What's hitting a white woman with her child going to accomplish? Nothing. Thats probably what she wanted. It goes to show and further confirms that as long as your skin is black - you wont truly be considered the nationality of that country. The way I see it is, every white person you encounter potentially holds these views/beliefs unless you know them exceptionally well.

''go back to Niggearaua'' lol Anyone know where niggerarua is located?

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    I disagree. I think he was about to fight, and i thot the Black Mother ... the Sister who said she had a baby with her ... was finna fight too!

I'm glad they didn't, and agree it would probably not accomplish much if they did, but many Black Folk have paid dearly for responding this way.

Why do you say he wasn't about to do nothing, when it seems clear in the video, he was finna do something?

You think it was just an act?

Destee

5. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    It just seemed like it to me. If he was going to - he would of. It was a good few seconds before anyone calmed him down lol. Instead he just opened his jaw two centimeters wide and sat back down.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Okay ... i think i understand now ... Thanks.

I'm glad he didn't do anything. I'm glad he put some space between the stimulus and his response ... skipping the emotional reaction.

I think it says a lot about his parents, the way he was raised, demonstrating an ability to harness all of that energy within himself.

The situation could have been much worse, if not for those few seconds he used to be more response able.

Far too many young Black Men get caught up real quick in someone else's mess, risking their lives and freedom, and i'm glad he didn't do that.

Thanks for sharing with me.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

7. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    The UK/british has always been my least favorite country/people.

8. Hildegard von Krone

Hildegard von Krone Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +26
    Me too! but it has probably a lot to do with the falkland dispute and the futbol rivalry that exists between us sooo...im probably biased :rolleyes:

About the video well, i couldnt understand much of what she said, i cant understand spoken english very well and her accent much less.

9. King Tubbs

King Tubbs Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +272
    Although I was born in London I have no patriotic feelings toward the UK but I am curious why its your least favourite country/people. I could hazard a guess but I'll like to hear what you say first.

I can understand what you mean about the Falklands, its nowhere near Britain and geographically its obvious it should belong to Argentina. And many English feel strongly against Argentina for the football rivalry as you say. Brazil and Argentina have a fierce rivalry comparable to USA vs Canada in ice hockey but an Argentinan I worked with some years ago said when England played against Brazil in the 2006 World cup in Japan, he would support Brazil rather than England, even though he lives here!

In a nutshell she is upset there are so many non white people in Britain and is telling some of the black people on the tram they cant be British because they are black and to go back to their own country (with lots of swearwords!).

Tell me Hildegard what are race relations like in Argentina? I read that Argentina had many black people taken there as slaves but during the war with uruguay and Brazil huge numbers were killed, are you aware of this? I hear today there are very few black people in Argentina, but there is a community of Koreans who recieve much discrimination, is this true?

10. eword

eword Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +91
    It is amazing, how white people feel they have a right to be anywhere in the world, even against the will of the locals, do anything they want and to anyone, take anything they want and from anyone, but that same right does not apply to others.