Law Forum : Ignorance of the Law Does Not Excuse

That I seem so excited about? I am not sure where a legit question begins or where the relevance to my comment and your question about these gentlemen exist. With all due respect, I may need you to elaborate with a legit question.

Again DDW, welcome aboard and well said indeed ... Your keen awareness, in this case, is definitely applauded. There are some that can't find room to agree on anything and spend time disrupting the cart, while offering no real solutions themselves.

Peace In,

Last edited:
That I seem so excited about? I am not sure where a legit question begins or where the relevance to my comment and your question about these gentlemen exist. With all due respect, I may need you to elaborate with a legit question.

Was the Dred Scott decision ever expressly overruled by the U.S. Supreme Court? How's that for a legit question? :)

Again DDW, welcome aboard and well said indeed ... Your keen awareness, in this case, is definitely applauded. There are some that can't find room to agree on anything and spend time disrupting the cart, while offering no real solutions themselves.

Peace In,

Mind your business Clyde, this is between DDW and me nosy! :)

Was the Dred Scott decision ever expressly overruled by the U.S. Supreme Court? How's that for a legit question? :)

I am still looking for the relevance. I'll be here to speak about the Ignorance of the law legal doctrine as the title of this thread implies. I will leave you to yourself for the rest...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back