Law Forum : Ignorance of the Law Does Not Excuse

I am still looking for the relevance. I'll be here to speak about the Ignorance of the law legal doctrine as the title of this thread implies. I will leave you to yourself for the rest...
I would speak on this but my dislike for the justice systems overtakes my rationability to be objective. Or is it subjectivly speaking. Anywho, my amendments make my foundation on the topic shakey at the least.
Sounds like you have a passion for law?

I would speak on this but my dislike for the justice systems overtakes my rationability to be objective. Or is it subjectivly speaking. Anywho, my amendments make my foundation on the topic shakey at the least.
Sounds like you have a passion for law?

I guess you can say something like that. The reason why I jump into this thread is because I just did research and wrote a paper on this doctrine. It was my second option behind writing about prosecutorial discretion which is the power of prosecutors to pick and choose who, what, when, and where to prosecute, which I think causes the law to be enforced unevenly. I think that black people usually get the short end of the stick. Because I was told that I probably would not be able to meet the requirement with that subject, I chose to go deeper and wrote about this subject, the ignorance of the law doctrine, which I think is the foundation to prosecutorial discretion. I can get deeper into it, but I do have a passion for the law in certain aspects such as this. I think in order to understand the game we must learn the rules. I think the first step to fighting back against inequality and injustice is to learn the law, then use the law to later change the law.

Last edited:
I guess you can say something like that. The reason why I jump into this thread is because I just did research and wrote a paper on this doctrine. It was my second option behind writing about prosecutorial discretion which is the power of prosecutors to pick and choose who, what, when, and where to prosecute, which I think cause the law to be enforced unevenly. I think that black people usually get the short end of the stick. Because I was told that I probably would not be able to meet the requirement on this subject, I choose to go deeper and wrote about this subject which I think is the foundation to prosecutorial discretion. I can get deeper into it, but I do have a passion for the law. I think in order to understand the game we must learn the rules. I think the first step to fighting back against inequality and injustice is to learn the law, then use the law to later change the law.
I understand but in order for us to overstand, knowledge(no limit)must be conceded. Therefore; sometimes common sense has to be accrued still and yet.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back