Chief Elder Osiris : Ignorance Is Black Folks Most Potent Enemy

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Ignorance Is Black Folks Most Potent Enemy

Hoteph Beloved sisters And Brothers:

So what is the cause that allow Black Folks choose to remain irrational toward Truth, meaning those things that serve as evidence to you, indicating that what ever events that are taking place and have taken place in the past in the World, and do now and did then have a direct affect upon the Black Life in a very unpleasant, disrespectful, and abusive way, yet we Black Folks select to ignore such Truth, such a behavior can only be the result from a psychological deficiency,which cause an inability to use profound Thought, a deficiency that prevent from knowing and understanding the most simplest things that take place in the world and can and do in fact have a painful injurious effect to the Life being affected by such events, in this case, the Black Life.

When ignorance is in use, the cause of such mental motivation is of three things that cause us to ignore events that painful attack our Black Life, those three things are Fear, lack of Knowledge and an inability to understand and with the presence of these mental action, we end up choosing to ignore that which we are fearful of knowing and understanding the Truth about our Black Life Action.

When ignorance is at play concerning Truth, we have a tendency to try and cover such by arrogantly with vain ego, to ignore the obvious, as if in the act of ignoring, some how and in some way it minimize the power and Realness of Truth, not realizing that Truth is beyond being demeaned by ignorance or false intellectual expression or any other imitation mental act of expression, and it is through ignorance does an idiot appear to imply that Fiction is capable of being transformed into being True and Truth by the action of the idiot lose its strength of being Real.

So beloved at present Time, the foundation upon the present Black Human Being Mind Stand, is in fact a foundation of ignorance, a mentality that encourage the action of a Human Being Mind, to ignore that which is True concerning the Life and Death of a once Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation and you know what beloved, a educated intellectual can and does serve in the capacity of an idiot, choosing to ignore the Truth about all that be the cause of having the Black World to behave as we do today toward each other and toward those other people that has a record of Lying and deceiving Black People, to the extent of stealing our identity and giving us theirs, as we express an emotion of what is call Love toward those other Lying and deceiving people, with a record of committing physical and mental abuse against Black People, yet we Black folks choose to ignore such Truth, in exchange, we now love to embrace those other people lies they tell us about GOD, Universe, and our Black Selves, how pitiful and sad of a Black People we have become.

Let me see if I can say this very slowly beloved, There Is Not One Thing That Is Evil About What We identify as the color BLACK, I consider it to be an insult whenever those other people and even some of us use the color category of Black or Dark or Night in a demeaning and derogatory manner, implying that everything evil and deceiving or is unpleasant represent what they say is a Dark moment, bad luck or a depressing ordeal in our Life, or a lie to harm is the instrument of darkness, nothing can be further from the Truth than that, there is not one thing that is more sacred than the Darkness of Night, Blackness is the most Holiest of Holy and because of our ignorance, we assist in advancing the lie about what our Pigment represent in term of what we consider color to be, or shall I say being colorless to be.

When we are unaware of whom we are, we tend to become ignorant about what we are, just as we are about not knowing what GOD IS and in our ignorance, we become acceptable to what ever those other people say about us and our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, claiming that religion originated from our Ancient Nubian Ancestors, whom they refer to as Egyptains, not letting you distinguish between our Nubian Ancestors and those people calling themselves Egyptians, a result of Black Arab Assimilation and then you had the Ptolemy European that also occupied power in the Dynastic period of our Ancestors rise and continue fall, of our Ancient First Way Ancestors, those Ancestors of the First Way that did not associate themselves with religious fantasy, yet eventually the continued offspring from our First Way ancestors became caught up in the created Religious Doctrine and belief of those other people religion, who had managed to insert themselves into the Blood Line of our First Way Ancestors and they became dominant in introducing and deciding what everything to be relating to Life Beings of a Human Mental Level, calling themselves Egyptains, here again is where ignorance take its total on the Life of black people, starting to believe everything those other people told and tell us about GOD, Universe, and our Black Selves.

Our First Way Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors Related with and did know and did understand the Action of the STARS and their sub-bodies call the Planets, those objects of which the STARS attract to and around them and with the Master Knowledge about that we refer to as GOD and the Action of the STARS and their associates, Planets and their Moons, there was present a Menthology of Astrological limitlessness, a Knowledge and Understanding which qualified our First Way Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors to not have to write a Doctrine of Lies, which is requiring those that be attracted to such a Made up doctrine to become believers in such Fantasy, stating that GOD is an Anthropomorphous Being and Having a Son Name Jesus, an institution of Lies that caused the Believers in such Institution of Lies and Deception to become fearful of a GOD that Demand and Command, offering reward to those that believe and punishment to those believer that disobeyed or those that do not believe in the Concept, Precepts and examples, laid out in the religious opinionated and imaginative perception of GOD, and the Universe, and the action there from.

Ignorance is required in order to become a religious believer. a believer in those other people religious institution, calling themselves Human Beings and confessing to be locked into the possession of a Vain Ego and vain Jealousy, Sin and iniquity, those people that has a history of Lying and deceiving us and used their Christian / Islam religion to destroy an entire Black Nation, capturing them into their institution of religion, Chattel Slavery and Colonialism, yet we Black Folks choose to ignore the Truth about those other people, as you do about GOD, Universe, and ourselves, an ignorance that is present in the attitude and behavior of the FOOL among us Black Folks, to the sophisticated intellectual among us Black Folks, acting as an idiot when it come to respecting the TRUTH and Recognizing what is REAL, in and to our Black Life, a Life once Divine and Wise.

All Religions are products designed to Lie and deceive its believers, requiring you to know nothing, just believe everything told to you by the creators of religion, because it is religion upon which all governments stand, because there is no different between religion and a Lie and all governments Lie to its Society,yet We that came out of Truth and Reality, have now chosen to be an idiot and an idiot is one that ignore the Truth and embrace the Lie about GOD, Universe, And Self.

So, What We do not Know About Is What We Need To Know About That We Believe About.

Let Those That Understand, Share With Others That Know Not.

It Is The Fool That Will Say No Way To The Truth Concerning The Evil Of Religion Upon Black People, But The Wise Will Say, I Obey The Elemental Guardians Of The Universe, About The Evil Of Religion, Those Divine Elements ( Air, Heat, Water, Earth ) Those That Are The Attributes Of GOD..

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus