Black People : iggy is white, beyoncé is creole.....

No comment on the actual matter at hand but, frankly, I'm surprised that someone on here is even entertaining Beyonce's creole foolishness.

Where'd you get that Beyonce wasn't black?
So, redbones aren't black, anymore...or...? LOL Is it because of her mixed heritage, when damned near all of us could claim the same?
If Beyonce isn't black due to her native and white blood-lineage?
Neither am I. Yet, I am AND Beyonce is, too. LOL
True black creoles are very few in number -- if they even exist, anymore. I don't know who that heffa's trying to kid - but Beyonce's kinfolk ain't been "de creole" since the cusp of the last century.
Beyonce ain't creole. She is a black woman of "creole descent", if anything. There is a difference.
Beyonce looked like a fool declaring herself 'creole' in that L'Oreal commercial. The ways in which her dense *** went about calling herself something separate and distinct from black people, Queen Creola probably thinks she's something similar to a Puerto Rican, true.
But, culturally and ethnically, she is a black woman. Remove the lacefront and she's just a regular redbone with 4a/4b hair .

My kinfolk are native to Texas and Louisiana. My paternal g.grandaddy was french, too. Cajun. You never saw "black cajuns" running about being ridiculous about their bloodlines. Most black US slave descendents will have a mixed heritage. You don't see anyone else whose line was sired by an englishman or irishman creating an entire bulls... culture around it -- romanticizing it, for god's sake -- as if it's anything to be proud of.
Not like the special snowflake black folk...of "creole descent".

"My g.g.grandaddy was a frenchman. Rape is cool."
"I look like everyone else but I like to differentiate myself from other black people, just...because."
"I speak ebonicized french!"

LOL

... hell's wrong with these people? Y'know - my grandaddy actually acknowledged and took care of his black children. Made sure that they were educated, even. We have land because of him. Seriously, how many who boast french roots like 'Kreole Kween' Knowles can say the same? Not many.
I actually could brag and I still won't throw him up on any particular pedestal.
My grandfather was a lecher who loved the drink and the women.
He was a wenching womanizer who never had the balls to claim my grandmother properly. Never acknowledged her in public, from what I've been told. She was kept well, yes, but what's it matter when your name is blackened in the streets because you're shacking...because you allegedly lay up with (white) men...because you have 5 "dirty white" babies and no husband but are pregnant again? My grandmother actually was a proper and "virtuous" woman. She just never committed herself to the right man. She never married, either. Just...laid up with my grandfather for decades.
They shared love but it is, what it is. He wasn't willing to risk much and she accepted what he was willing to give.

That's why - when "black creoles" go on about their french roots?
I mean...c'mon. LOL
Like, either their grandmothers were raped, their grandmothers were knocked up and abandoned or their grandmothers were mistresses, publicly whoring with a known adulterer. *shrug*
There isn't much variance. Love, marriage, a (white) husband and gated property in the Quarter was a rarity. Even in Louisiana, white men still took their black wives to live out in the country. Unless he already lived there or down in the swamps, where people mixed freely.

...and it's all bull minus the food, of course. Beyonce, if anything, is probably of cajun descent (like a good amount of these self-proclaimed "black creoles"), anyway.

i guess the reason its romantisized is all down to the fact that despite the way it happened the situation did give many black folk - not all obviously - a better life than was gained in other places - we look back on it now and see things we recoil from in horror or disgust - but at the time no doubt some thought they were livin in some kinda comparative paradise - now as you say the number of black women actually made wives by the whites was few in number - and course people bein what people are like folks always wanna think there great great great granma was one of those sippin tea in the crinolines next to her lawfully wedded husband rather than some woman raped and thrown away the same night - add that to 'la langue exotique du français' and the various other cultural diffrences beween the french and the english and you have all the ingredients to recreate some kinda hollywood image of a place of peace and harmony where white and black folk walked about smellin posies and makin polite conversation on the weather as birds chirped merrily in the background

theres always a tendency for people to try an make themselves a bit more exotic to - to try an make themselves a lil bit different from the crowd - you ever notice how many white folk are always goin on about bein part indian - and of course there always descended from some chief or princess - the same chief or princess there people were tryin to murder no doubt - oh and of course its only ever a lil bit indian - woudnt want people thinkin they werent really white - just enough to be different

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back