Black Spirituality Religion : Igbo Religion Group In NYC

sacredwoman

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2009
Occupation
Entrepreneur, Publisher, Writer, Healing Artist
Hello everyone,

There is a newly founded Igbo Religion meetup group in NYC. It is a great opportunity for practioners of Odinani/Omenala (Laws of the Land) and/or interested and serious minded people to come together, learn and support each other.

In summary, Odinani, which translates literally to "the laws of the land" is a belief system that consists of the worship of Chukwu, the Supreme Being and veneration of the earth goddess (or god) Ani, as well as other resulting deities. The Igbos are mainly located in Nigeria, but can also be found in various parts of the diaspora. For more information about our meet up events, please visit the link below. Thanks.

ps: The first meetup is planned for May 2nd. And it looks like i cannot post any links since i only have 3 posts on here. In any case, please go to meetup.com and type Igbo Spirituality or religion to find the group. Sorry about this.

Hello everyone,

There is a newly founded Igbo Religion meetup group in NYC. It is a great opportunity for practioners of Odinani/Omenala (Laws of the Land) and/or interested and serious minded people to come together, learn and support each other.

In summary, Odinani, which translates literally to "the laws of the land" is a belief system that consists of the worship of Chukwu, the Supreme Being and veneration of the earth goddess (or god) Ani, as well as other resulting deities. The Igbos are mainly located in Nigeria, but can also be found in various parts of the diaspora. For more information about our meet up events, please visit the link below. Thanks.

ps: The first meetup is planned for May 2nd. And it looks like i cannot post any links since i only have 3 posts on here. In any case, please go to meetup.com and type Igbo Spirituality or religion to find the group. Sorry about this.

Good luck my sister!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back