Black People : If You're Good At Anything--Expect To Be Hated!

And what could you do to change the situation?

You identified yourself as the "token Negro" but you also have the power to impact change, yet you choose to act as though you're powerless.

This is what I'm talking about.

huh?

one love
khasm

White people aren't doing anything to Black people today
this statement is too stupid to be believed. what is really going on here?
has the OP come on here with a clear plan to set some black people against one another? why?

when ever black people fight, the white man wins…..

this statement is too stupid to be believed. what is really going on here?
has the OP come on here with a clear plan to set some black people against one another? why?

when ever black people fight, the white man wins…..

What I'm saying is that the racism of the past is not the tactics whites use. It's like how soldiers are trained to use psychological warfare against and enemy. Instead of your arch enemy attacking you; he uses the power of suggestion: "you're inferior, stupid, lack self-control, are violent, etc." That's exactly what is wrong with many Black people. White people aren't attacking them physically anymore; it's all subliminal (in the mind). That's how they control Black people without using any restraints. Many Black people have internalized the inferiority that whites suggested--and now they are acting out in the manner in which their enemy expects. It's called: CONTROL. And if someone can control the way you think--even about yourself and your own culture/race--they can dominate you.

That's what I'm talking about.

What I'm saying is that the racism of the past is not the tactics whites use. It's like how soldiers are trained to use psychological warfare against and enemy. Instead of your arch enemy attacking you; he uses the power of suggestion: "you're inferior, stupid, lack self-control, are violent, etc." That's exactly what is wrong with many Black people. White people aren't attacking them physically anymore; it's all subliminal (in the mind). That's how they control Black people without using any restraints. Many Black people have internalized the inferiority that whites suggested--and now they are acting out in the manner in which their enemy expects. It's called: CONTROL. And if someone can control the way you think--even about yourself and your own culture/race--they can dominate you.

That's what I'm talking about.
if you consider yourself to be an author and you make such a bone headed statement that you have to come back on and explain it, makes me wonder…..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back