Black People : If You're Good At Anything--Expect To Be Hated!

You're talking about institutionalized racism.

What you see happening in many Black communities is a direct result of self-deprivation. Who makes Black people take drugs? Who makes Black people keep having kids without being married--yet crying POVERTY! Really? Who is making some Black people choose crime over and education?

Come on...you know what I'm talking about.

more white people take drugs than black folks
more white people are poor than black folks
more white folks are on welfare than black folks...

the question should be...what are you talking about?

one love
khasm

black people have to take some of the blame in this vicious cycle...but it is cause by the limited resources that black folks have to fight over...limited jobs...limited loans...etc....

in my job right now i am the only black male in this piece...the token negro
they probably wont hire another one until i leave...
cause and effect...we should focus our efforts more on the cause of our woes than the effect...

one love
khasm
amen, and wanna know what's sad? even white people who some of these blacks call their best friends and buddies and how they "bring a black man into their home" when in reality they are only a tax writeoff and a slave and don't even know it. yet they are so comfortable living where they are and not getting out, getting their own sh** and would betray their own kind just for the white to "side with them" in an issue. It's all a game and it's a sick one at that. So this isn't only going on economically. it's going on in a place near you if you know what i mean.

Sorry for the language but I am sure you get what i mean, this is what I see everyday. Hell I even dated a guy who was in this boat, didn't have his own sh** and relying on the white chick to defend him and it broke us up and set us against each other for sure. He wanted it that way and that's what he got. So here ya go.

bum.png

black people have to take some of the blame in this vicious cycle...but it is cause by the limited resources that black folks have to fight over...limited jobs...limited loans...etc....

in my job right now i am the only black male in this piece...the token negro
they probably wont hire another one until i leave...
cause and effect...we should focus our efforts more on the cause of our woes than the effect...

one love
khasm

And what could you do to change the situation?

You identified yourself as the "token Negro" but you also have the power to impact change, yet you choose to act as though you're powerless.

This is what I'm talking about.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back