Black People : If your son brother or nephew hated on dark skinned black women like this what would you do?

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
We all know colorism is a global mental health issue affecting every country that has a significant non-white population. We all know there are millions of non-white who has a strong preference
for lighter skinned men or women and they are open and honest about it

But being completely honest in public in front of hundreds of thousands of people. A reckless and callous kind of honest. Can you go too far with it? what would you do if you had a male black relative like the one featured in the video below? Would you be surprised and feel he has gone too
far in his negative and put down opinion of dark skinned black ladies?

MS234

Mar 1, 2010
i would say to the first guy get rid of that hat and glasses and concentrate on having an actual women and stop hanging out with the in closet dude lol

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
We all know colorism is a global mental health issue affecting every country that has a significant non-white population. We all know there are millions of non-white who has a strong preference
for lighter skinned men or women and they are open and honest about it

But being completely honest in public in front of hundreds of thousands of people. A reckless and callous kind of honest. Can you go too far with it? what would you do if you had a male black relative like the one featured in the video below? Would you be surprised and feel he has gone too
far in his negative and put down opinion of dark skinned black ladies?

It only took a few seconds of viewing and listening to the young man down-grade dark skinned Black females to know he went too far.

I would questioned and then educate any relative or friend that felt that way, immediately. Its obvious the young male is without full understanding of Black people, and how significant dark melanated folk are to the rest of us to even have life in this world.

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
That is my feeling also we need to educate our youngsters about our history in this nation, how our daily
experience with ongoing systemic racism has altered how we view ourselves. That is sadly too often in a negative
way. That first young guy in the video, is about as bad as it can get in attitudes. He is one sad sack. He makes us all look bad. Terrible
terrible.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: