If your dred locs are dry and looking tired, popping, etc. check this out

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Goddess Kalifa, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Goddess Kalifa

Goddess Kalifa Active Member MEMBER

Nov 14, 2006
    There is an all natural, hair contitioner, restorer, root stimulator pomade that is not sold in stores that is excellent for natural hair. I have dred locs and for 2-3 years my dreds stayed the same length, they were dry and lifeless. After using this product my hair grew and is now healthy, glistening, beautiful locs.

I was so impressed with the results of this product that I decided to become a distributer. If you've heard of Nature's Blessings Hair Pomade and tried it then you know exactly what I'm talking about if you haven't heard of it and would like to purchase some to try it out please visit my blog at www.myspace.com/goddesskalifa. There you will find all the details and ingredients of this 100% natural product.

I was introduced to this product by a Rastafarian sister and this pomade is popular amongst them.

So give it a try and hurry while supplies last!!!!!!!

Goddess Kalifa
    [email protected]
  2. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

May 23, 2006
    Hotep Goddes Kalifa.

You seem to be knowledgable on locks, yet I must comment on a small error you have made.

You still call them "dread" locks, which is a very incorrect way of describing a beautiful culture.

As I am sure you are aware, natural hair (or locks) were given that name by White Men who came to our shores and DREADed (feared) our blessed Afrakan hair.

The only dread locks I have seen has been on a white person trying to impersonate our hair culture.

Just had to mention it, as I am myself a cultivator of locks.

Give thanks for your beautiful contribution, I am most thankful.

Smai Tawi