Black Relationships : If You Were The Opposite Sex

If you were the opposite sex, how would you want to be treated or looked at? Furthermore, knowing yourself the way that you do, if you were the opposite sex, would you marry you? If so, why? What are you bringing to the table to enhance your mates life?

If i were the opposite sex, i'd want to be treated the same as i want to be treated now, respectfully.

I'd marry me ... i'd make a great partner in life ... bringing solid, loving, honest, loyal, and caring attributes to the table.

Unfortunately ... none of the men buried in my back yard problee agree with me ... :wink:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

peace

If i were the opposite sex I'd give the brothers ONE LAST CHANCE before i took my 'rib' back!

"Yes lawd, God is a merciful God!!"

:fyi:

lol @ take'n ribs back ... hahahahaha ... :lol: ... you sound'n like me now ... want'n to cut somebody ... :lol: ... hahahahaha

lol ... Love You!

:heart:

Destee

If you were the opposite sex, how would you want to be treated or looked at? Furthermore, knowing yourself the way that you do, if you were the opposite sex, would you marry you? If so, why? What are you bringing to the table to enhance your mates life?

I would make someone a great wife!

if i were a man (the thought is just funny lol) i would want people to treat me the way I treat them simply. I would want to be looked at simply as "a man" because every individual is nothing but an image until we define ourselves with our voice, the pen and tell our story; who we are and what we are. I don't want people looking at me making assumptions thinking they know me...

I respect people who respect themselves and other people who don't I shun because I don't like company with ignorant, with no intent to enlighten themselves, hateful pessimistic people.

yes i would marry me because i'm a very loving, caring person. I would contribute and call to harmony, love, life long learning together, unity in my family and our community and persistence in this. I also try to help the person i'm with be a better person so I am encouraging and empowering a positive optimistic influence.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back