Black Relationships : If You Were The Opposite Sex

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Keita Kenyatta, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    If you were the opposite sex, how would you want to be treated or looked at? Furthermore, knowing yourself the way that you do, if you were the opposite sex, would you marry you? If so, why? What are you bringing to the table to enhance your mates life?

2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    I'd be a lesbian WNBA player. Hell no, I would not marry me. Because I'm a selfish bastard. Nothing--that ship has already sailed. At this point, it's all about me and these things I got to get done before this life is over.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    See, this is what I'm talking about. You were honest enough in knowing yourself and your own shortcomings to be able to answer that question with no reservations, which means that 9 times out of 10 you aren't going to perpetrate with a sister. She's going to know right up front what the deal is. Now eventually I'm going to confess why I asked these questions and sadly it has to do with our sisters and what they claim that they're looking for in a man.

4. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Good question..

Now if i was a self inflicting, loud mouth, know it all, selfish unrighteous sista. i wouldn't marry me at all and wouldn't want anyone else either.

Now,...the way that i am now,...maybe.

5. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,165
    If I was a too serious type of a person with a limited sense of humor, does not have at least a remote interest in video games, is about going to church just because, that takes everything in life as a challenge to find out how it pisses me off so I can never be happy, and to treating finances like it was a fictional subject and being in debt means that you do not owe back... I would not be able to stand myself (there's more, just listed a few to keep it simple). Although being a man, my makeup and mind might lend to biases that women might not take into account. So my answer will forever be incomplete as my thought processes can never be female, but since I am how I am and can't think outside that box... with all being a simple transition I'd think I found a soul mate given how I am.

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

If i were the opposite sex, i'd want to be treated the same as i want to be treated now, respectfully.

I'd marry me ... i'd make a great partner in life ... bringing solid, loving, honest, loyal, and caring attributes to the table.

Unfortunately ... none of the men buried in my back yard problee agree with me ... :wink:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

If i were the opposite sex I'd give the brothers ONE LAST CHANCE before i took my 'rib' back!

"Yes lawd, God is a merciful God!!"

:fyi:

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,677

lol @ take'n ribs back ... hahahahaha ... :lol: ... you sound'n like me now ... want'n to cut somebody ... :lol: ... hahahahaha

lol ... Love You!

:heart:

Destee

9. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,122

I would make someone a great wife!

10. Feather

Feather Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +412
    If you were the opposite sex, how would you want to be treated or looked at? Furthermore, knowing yourself the way that you do, if you were the opposite sex, would you marry you? If so, why? What are you bringing to the table to enhance your mates life?
    if i were a man (the thought is just funny lol) i would want people to treat me the way I treat them simply. I would want to be looked at simply as "a man" because every individual is nothing but an image until we define ourselves with our voice, the pen and tell our story; who we are and what we are. I don't want people looking at me making assumptions thinking they know me...

I respect people who respect themselves and other people who don't I shun because I don't like company with ignorant, with no intent to enlighten themselves, hateful pessimistic people.

yes i would marry me because i'm a very loving, caring person. I would contribute and call to harmony, love, life long learning together, unity in my family and our community and persistence in this. I also try to help the person i'm with be a better person so I am encouraging and empowering a positive optimistic influence.